Frame stickers

Hi guys im wondering if any of you guys know where to get them carbon type look or any look frame guards but they are like stickers to avoid boot rub cheers

you can get them from throttle jockey or look on ebay.  I just bought some on ebay.  search frame grips paid under $16 shipped

Cheers dude

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now