NEW 2014 CRF250L but having trouble removing engine plugs

Ok guys here is what I did.  I was off work because Of a ice storm so I called the Honda shop and he said " DONT STRIP IT OUT! ".........SOOOOO..........I rode my motorcycle down there in the sleet and snow and I had ice all over my bike.  A total of 100 miles and I froze my butt off but I did make it back with bling attached to my motorcycle.  I asked them how much for instaling and he looked at me and said you have balls!  NO CHARGE!  So thanks guys for the advice!  I did listen! 

• Like 7

same problem here, i'm gonna get that cover off drill a hole in those suckers. and yeah, who ever assembled this crfl sure didn't know shit about torquing - every single bolt i had to undo was extremly overtightend - maybe they use braker bars to tighten every bolt and nut on this bike :(

same problem here, i'm gonna get that cover off drill a hole in those suckers. and yeah, who ever assembled this crfl sure didn't know shit about torquing - every single bolt i had to undo was extremly overtightend - maybe they use braker bars to tighten every bolt and nut on this bike :(

yeah the guys at the Honda shop said...... "this is way way way over tight"!