KLX / KLR connecting rod weight?

Does anyone have a KLX or KLR 650 in bits that could weigh a connecting rod?

Thanks in advance

Hi Crofter985

Just curious.  What type of project are you building?  The 650 rod differs from 600 only in the small end.  650 uses a larger wrist pin (like 2mm maybe).

The 5mm greater stroke in 650 is done by moving crank pin further out in the webs.

Enjoy

Mike 

Hi Crofter985

Just curious.  What type of project are you building?  The 650 rod differs from 600 only in the small end.  650 uses a larger wrist pin (like 2mm maybe).

The 5mm greater stroke in 650 is done by moving crank pin further out in the webs.

Enjoy

Mike

I see there is quite a capacity difference between the 600 (564cc) and the 650 (651) so the engines are quite different. I am building a KLX 650 c1 turbo! I have a build thread on here in the street section. Where I was coming from with my question on rod weight is as I am using a wossner piston that is 72g lighter than stock, and a Carrillo rod which I assume will be lighter than stock, can I then lighten the crank? And perhaps the balance shaft? That was what was going through my mind.......... So what weight is a stock rod? I'm assuming the klr and the KLX rod would be the same but that's perhaps a bit too much assumption?

So many questions..............my head hurts