Pitbike MODS

Looking to start racing pitbikes and wanting to get my bike set up for racing and keeping up with the other bikes any help.. i have a 2009 pisterpro x2 with a piranha 160 engine in it.. 

Suspension

Monster stickers. They add like 1hp each dude.

Honestly I'd try to find an x4 roller and put your engine in that. Bigger bike so it will handle alot better

Monster stickers. They add like 1hp each dude.

Or rockstar! My bike flies now!ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1425531312.797486.jpg

is there any way i can just put x4 suspension and forks on my x2 frame in ohio pitbiking aint really that big unless i just dont live around it. 

is there any way i can just put x4 suspension and forks on my x2 frame in ohio pitbiking aint really that big unless i just dont live around it.

with the upgraded suspension it would be very hard to handle, very perched up.

Apparently spray painting your exhaust shield is worth a couple ponies too

exhaust tip and skid plate as well, spray bomb added 2.6hp total.

exhaust tip and skid plate as well, spray bomb added 2.6hp total.

Dyno verified I'm sure ;-)

Dyno verified I'm sure ;-)

put a beer can on my exhaust, rev the engine and see how far the exhaust throws the can. Measure inches changed divided by 2 = HP gained, simple really.

put a beer can on my exhaust, rev the engine and see how far the exhaust throws the can. Measure inches changed divided by 2 = HP gained, simple really.

I'm gonna put a stop to this before some poor kid takes this as real advice.

I'm gonna put a stop to this before some poor kid takes this as real advice.

wait...the stickers and spray bomb does not work?

there goes $20.00  :facepalm:

Edited by Excitable

wait...the stickers and spray bomb does not work?

there goes $20.00 :facepalm:

Sorry bud. You can file a complaint at sorryboutyourluck@Idgaf.com for a full refund lol. If you can show a full dyno test before and after adding your stickers and spray bomb, I will take serious consideration into taking your claim somewhat seriously. Maybe. :thumbsup:

The X2 had very good suspension

You should consider doing some testing and tuning it in

Also

Take some time to see how the bike is maintenance wise , hows the drive chain and wheel bearings ? 

Keep and eye on the wheel spokes , get a spoke wrench 

keep higher than normal tire pressure in Pitbike tires 20+ PSI (unless you like fixing flats) 

Just show up and race for fun , your results will improve