How you know she's a keeper

One sign that your wife or girlfriend is a keeper....

She maintains her chain like this. Lol

1425414316075.jpg

Having a wife that keeps the house and toys clean is definitely a plus. 

I knew I had a keeper when I bought mine a ring and she bought me a bike! 

If my wife had a bike I probably wouldn't be able to ride with her, she would be stopping all the time to wipe the chain and the rest of the bike off. :lol:

Having a wife that keeps the house and toys clean is definitely a plus. 

I knew I had a keeper when I bought mine a ring and she bought me a bike! 

That's a love story I wanna be part of!! 

My wife bought herself a new 2008 grizzly 700 in spring 2009, green was the only color they had.  She had never owned or ridden an atv before. 

She paid it off last year, and she just bought us a new 2014 red 550 grizzly, and a new 2014 yz125.  I would say that I picked a keeper.   

More reasons she's a keeper...

She's willing to tent camp and ride, RAIN OR SHINE.

Best teammate for setup/breakdown of camp, and an exceptional cook.

And... don't envy me: She was all for keeping the bikes in the tent for security and maintenance out of the weather.

1427308616265.jpg

1427308630670.jpg

1427308643089.jpg

1427308658057.jpg

1427308678579.jpg

1427308698172.jpg

1427308737271.jpg

My expectations have been raised!

More reasons she's a keeper...

She's willing to tent camp and ride, RAIN OR SHINE.

Best teammate for setup/breakdown of camp, and an exceptional cook.

And... don't envy me: She was all for keeping the bikes in the tent for security and maintenance out of the weather.

I'm speechless!  I may not be convinced yet though.  Let's see a pic of the keeper.

That tent is insane!

thats a real nice tent!

Last three bikes were her idea. The short track bike she said

"you can't build one for that price"

The Husky she said "be better if you race a new bike"

This year she said "you need a KTM"

Last year she wanted new wedding bands with tire treads on them but gold was expensive so she said "go get a toy hauler".

Now last week the refrigerator fried so we go shopping for new one and she says " put in on layaway and pick up the bike"

You see that hole just ahead of the wheel,the hole a camper fridge should be in. Well the fridge is in the house and the KTM is in the hauler.

image.jpg

Edited by slideleft

Shes a keeper because...

She got more excited about the custom kimber 1911 i preposed to her with than the ring. Would rather buy dirtbike or archery stuff over clothes or girl crap. Can rebuild the top end on her kx100. and valve check my 250f. Helped weld the trailer together. Oh and she cleans up real nice after a muddy race to go get sushi :)

I think we are all lucky if they put up with our bullshit, day in and day out.

Aw Darksidemxer you too also know the key to a happy relationship .

Separate Gun cabinets !

Cause she's a warrior in her gear,

and looks hot on the pier!

1427382776328.jpg

1427382822613.jpg

I bought my Wife flowers about ten years ago. She smelled them, said thanks, gave me a kiss, and placed them in a vase. She then turned to me and asked how much I spent on them. I scratched my head and said, "$55".  She shook her finger at me and said, "Next time just get me a new rear tire!!!"

She's a keeper and she rides a 2012 CRF 450R.

Haven't bought flowers since.

47 years ago in May I married a girl and had a agreement when shes tired of racin I ll hate to see her go and I ll miss her. Shes still here. She gave me 2 children that were drug to race tracks every weekend some where and managed to take care of them and be a one woman pit crew never bitched. Shes always takin care of all my gear I ve never had to ask her to do anything hell I rode yesterday and when I got home shes washin googles and gear. The only time we ever had any words over racin was in 1981 she won and my pro racin was done. Thankfully I got hurt in Ca. or I wouldnt have survived.

Nowadays still hit race tracks or woods ridin but its with kids and grandkids

I started this thread to show some appreciation for being blessed with an exceptional woman. A true partner in life and the" lifestyle" that is involved, supportive, and shares the same love for our sport.

It's great to hear there are women like this out there, and guys who realize what they have.

For some, it's an escape from the wife. By there's nothing like enjoying it together as a couple and family.

So show some love for our lady mx Goddesses! Lol

Years ago I had a t-shirt. On the front it said "She said it's her or my bike" ... On the back it said " I'm gonna miss her"!

No need for that haha

Bless your hearts, all you guys...OK, now someone start a thread of spouses that AREN'T crazy about bikes and all your crap!  Or is everyone scared or mostly embarrassed to post anything in it anyway....?

You guys are pretty lucky. My girl supports the riding, knows I need it like a drug but she won't ride on 2 wheels. She has gear and all because I bought her a quad years ago that I have since sold since she wouldn't ride it on a track nor would I want her to and there are less and less places to casually trail and pit ride. I've offered many times to find her a TTR 125 and try to get her on my sisters bike but ain't happening. She helps at the races and washes my pants and jersies. Still a keeper for me.

Btw Irish what kind of tent is that? Looks awesome and spacious. Do you need an engineering degree to assemble it?