Sign in to follow this  

What years can you interchange the subframe?

Hello everyone,

Bent up the subframe on my 2006 250F. Are there any years that I can interchange it with? There are hundreds of them for 03-05 and '10-13 on Ebay, but nothing for the 06-09 bikes. The 2005 OEM part has the same part number as the 2006, but a different revision number so I'm not sure if it will actually fit or not, especially because it's from the last of the steel frame bikes.

Thanks.

Hello everyone,

Bent up the subframe on my 2006 250F. Are there any years that I can interchange it with? There are hundreds of them for 03-05 and '10-13 on Ebay, but nothing for the 06-09 bikes. The 2005 OEM part has the same part number as the 2006, but a different revision number so I'm not sure if it will actually fit or not, especially because it's from the last of the steel frame bikes.

Thanks.

It should be 06-09. I've got a spare one sitting around actually off my 07 250F. Only thing wrong is one of the side panels threads are stripped from the previous owner. It's straight and works just fine aside from having to use a nut and bolt instead of just a bolt.