110/100-18 tube in a 120/100-18 tire?

I really want to run a Michelin 4mm tube, but can't find one in my size. Biggest is 110/100. Will it hurt it to use it in a 120/100 tire?

You'll be perfectly fine.  I've had to put 21" tubes into a 120/100-18 tire, and it worked fine.  It's not ideal if you can choose, but if your buddy STEALS YOUR 18" TUBE, changes his tire, and goes out for another ride before you get back from your own ride, and then your buddy's wife at the truck says, "Oh Jack borrowed your tube, LovingOffroadPain..", when you need that tube bc your rear is flat too, just run the 21" in the rear.

Anyone have experience with "STI" brand tubes? They offer a 4mm ultra heavy duty tube for half the price of a Michelin, and in the correct size.

I only ask because a few of the reviews on RM ATV were less than favorable, but some of them were just complaining about the difficulty in mounting them due to the extra thickness. Duh.

Edited by ITLKSEZ

Anyone have experience with "STI" brand tubes? They offer a 4mm ultra heavy duty tube for half the price of a Michelin, and in the correct size.

I only ask because a few of the reviews on RM ATV were less than favorable, but some of them were just complaining out the difficulty in mounting them due to the extra thickness. Duh.

I've used a bunch of brands of tubes, a heavy duty tube is a heavy duty tube, IMO.  Why pay for the name.

I really want to run a Michelin 4mm tube, but can't find one in my size. Biggest is 110/100. Will it hurt it to use it in a 120/100 tire?

For dirt bike tires, if you get the diameter right, they are all pretty much interchangeable. Often says so right on the tube. I'd only use the front tube in the rear in an emergency, it's what I carry as a spare to replace either if necessary.

Mike

I picked up some Michelin UHD tubes today at my local shop, and they have about five different sizes stamped on them. Thanks for the info guys.

I figured it was probably a silly question, but I didn't know if the thick tubes would balloon as easily and problem-free as the thin ones.