Sign in to follow this  

California Best Invention-recently..

So every now and then I see something that has me go, wow, that guy deserves a million bucks for that idea ...

Well most recently I purchased a jeep for a tow behind and of course there is a million things for access.... well you know the whole air down process , you get out and think lets air her down and look for a rock or stick and then search for the gauge..Well someone invented this little bitchen deal that screws directly on the Schrader valve and will lower the pressure to whatever you decide,,, Theres a spring in it that you adjust to lets say 18psi... so if you have 4 of them you simply screw them on and walk away and it just lets the air out to that designated pressure, whichever pressure you want... Its awesome... No squatting there and checking with a guage for 10 minutes each tire... you can either leave em on or screw it back off ... GENIUS !! (NO I did not invent this and NO I don't sell this,. don't even know who does, I borrow my buddy's set)

it was just one of those, why didn't I think of that deals... 

Have you seen a bitchen invention RECENTLY that made you think, oh COOL ???? (and yeah I know the microwave was a good one and even that flashlight thing that isn't really a flashlight)

Edited by regul8or

So every now and then I see something that has me go, wow, that guy deserves a million bucks for that idea ...

Well most recently I purchased a jeep for a tow behind and of course there is a million things for access.... well you know the whole air down process , you get out and think lets air her down and look for a rock or stick and then search for the gauge..Well someone invented this little bitchen deal that screws directly on the Schrader valve and will lower the pressure to whatever you decide,,, Theres a spring in it that you adjust to lets say 18psi... so if you have 4 of them you simply screw them on and walk away and it just lets the air out to that designated pressure, whichever pressure you want... Its awesome... No squatting there and checking with a guage for 10 minutes each tire... you can either leave em on or screw it back off ... GENIUS !! (NO I did not invent this and NO I don't sell this,. don't even know who does, I borrow my buddy's set)

Have you seen a bitchen invention RECENTLY that made you think, oh COOL ???? (and yeah I know the microwave was a good one and even that flashlight thing that isn't really a flashlight)

bought these last year for my yota they are pretty awesome. I screw them on then drive. Within a minute or two tires are down to required pressure. I asked myself why the hell didnt i come up with them. Simple really

I agree. When these came out I had a Jeep Wrangler, and I thought these were just the greatest thing ever!

Well most recently I purchased a jeep for a tow behind and of course there is a million things for access.... well you know the whole air down process , you get out and think lets air her down and look for a rock or stick and then search for the gauge..Well someone invented this little bitchen deal that screws directly on the Schrader valve and will lower the pressure to whatever you decide,,, Theres a spring in it that you adjust to lets say 18psi... so if you have 4 of them you simply screw them on and walk away and it just lets the air out to that designated pressure, whichever pressure you want... Its awesome... No squatting there and checking with a guage for 10 minutes each tire... you can either leave em on or screw it back off ... GENIUS !! (NO I did not invent this and NO I don't sell this,. don't even know who does, I borrow my buddy's set)

Have you seen a bitchen invention RECENTLY that made you think, oh COOL ???? (and yeah I know the microwave was a good one and even that flashlight thing that isn't really a flashlight)

Link to product?

they have been in dirt track racing for ever.  cars that is

Bad idea, needs screen doors

Edited by ediot
  • Like 1

Well most recently I purchased a jeep for a tow behind and of course there is a million things for access.... well you know the whole air down process , you get out and think lets air her down and look for a rock or stick and then search for the gauge..Well someone invented this little bitchen deal that screws directly on the Schrader valve and will lower the pressure to whatever you decide,,, Theres a spring in it that you adjust to lets say 18psi... so if you have 4 of them you simply screw them on and walk away and it just lets the air out to that designated pressure, whichever pressure you want... Its awesome... No squatting there and checking with a guage for 10 minutes each tire... you can either leave em on or screw it back off ... GENIUS !! (NO I did not invent this and NO I don't sell this,. don't even know who does, I borrow my buddy's set)

Have you seen a bitchen invention RECENTLY that made you think, oh COOL ???? (and yeah I know the microwave was a good one and even that flashlight thing that isn't really a flashlight)

How about throwing some chunky tires on a street bike and riding in the dirt.. sounds like fun!

• Like 1

Thanks!

Buy the Staun . . . if for no other reason than to not support Shittybilt that has done nothing but steal ideas from other companies, reverse manufacture them out of cheap China crap and take money out of the pockets of those that worked hard and came up with the ideas.  Smittybilt sucks ass.

• Like 2