2006 450r wheel hub recomendations

Looking for wheel hubs, i like tusk products but living in ontario Canada i am having trouble finding parts lol anyone have any ideas for me? Thanks!

Edited by Joel1989

Looking for wheel hubs, i like tusk products but living in ontario Canada i am having trouble finding parts lol anyone have any ideas for me? Thanks!

When I had my '08 and had the wheels done by rtrwheellacing.com, he said that it was best to go with the stock hubs. I had him lace up some black Excels with HD Buchanan stainless steel spokes. Very good set of wheels.

Cant find parts? The Tusk stuff uses OEM bearings and discs/sprockets ect. Did you try Rockymountain ATV? They're the largest distributor for the Tusk stuff.

Yeah they got em its just being canadian (especially right now) u pay like $75 shipping for two hubs and duties and exchange rate etc. gnarlyparts can get em i found out today for about $150 per hub free shipping, close to rmatv just without the duties/exchange. Thanks for all ur help guys!! One more win for gnarlyparts in my book!!