New 400sm tire question

So I'm sorry if this is asked a lot or a repeat thread but I've tried searching what so bad about the stock tires and can't find what the actual problem with them is? I keep reading all this stuff about how bad they are and it's got me paranoid that the front end is just gonna wash out if I'm charging through a turn. So if someone would tell me what's wrong with them so I know exactly what they can and can't do Id really appreciate it.. It's 100% road bike no off-roading

So I'm sorry if this is asked a lot or a repeat thread but I've tried searching what so bad about the stock tires and can't find what the actual problem with them is? I keep reading all this stuff about how bad they are and it's got me paranoid that the front end is just gonna wash out if I'm charging through a turn. So if someone would tell me what's wrong with them so I know exactly what they can and can't do Id really appreciate it.. It's 100% road bike no off-roading

If you are riding the bike and not experiencing tire problems, forget about it. 

Soon enough they will wear out and you will need to buy others in any case.

i just replaced the the stock SM dunlop off a 2014 SM,   it lasted me less then 2500 miles,   it was a great tire,  no issues at all,  i really like it,  just would never buy it again since it gets such poor milage,  i had knobbie tires last twice as long,  i leaned the bike pretty good,  and always have it at high speeds,  not a moto racer or anything,  but it ran great. 

temporary_zpsd68eac9d.jpg

IMO they suck cause they dont last long at all,  i still have the front on,  still looks good at about 3k miles.

Ok thanks guys it seems to be ok so far I just wanted to know for sure cause like yesterday evening I went for a ride down some windy roads and was leaning it pretty far but wasn't comfortable Rlly laying it way down with all the bad tire stuff I've read

I didn’t feel comfortable on the stock tires. I never had a problem but i never felt the grip was there. Leaning hard into a turn the bike would never want to set up for me.  I switched to some Continental ContiAttack SM's and it feels like night and day.  I can blast turns and actually feel like I’m gripping the road.

Please note that my stockers had about 3000km on them.  The rear had been worn flat.   

I did end up changing mine before they were worn out. For me, the rear felt like you have to force it into a turn and then tipped really suddenly which I didn't like. It also would sometimes let go a bit coming out of a corner under acceleration.

I changed them for Pirelli Diablo Ross 2 and haven't looked back.