2003 rm125 Need help on specs

Ok about 2 weeks ago i picked up a 2003 rm125 What i want to know is how much HP it produces and i need help on installing this fmf gold series fatty pipe the guy i got the bike from said he tried installing it and it burned a hole in the top of the piston and he had to get a new one. I have never re-jetted a carb before and need help with it i am currently in Las vegas with an altitude of about 2,030 ft (620 m) above sea level and will radiate about 50 miles max from that area also i will be heading to dumont CA in the next month here and need to know if i will have to re-jet it agin this is the first 2 stroke ive had and do not know much about them... So far i have only used this bike to pull off a few jumps and tricks thats about it so i dont need riding lessons haha.... 

Edited by That Other Motocross Man

first thing to do is find a repair manual.

a new pipe should not burn a hole in the piston, likely a jetting issue, detonation or too low a gas/oil mix.

you likely need to re jet when you go to cali. 

first thing to do is find a repair manual.

a new pipe should not burn a hole in the piston, likely a jetting issue, detonation or too low a gas/oil mix.

you likely need to re jet when you go to cali. 

Yeah i knew that it was a jetting issue its just that i dont know how to re-jet the carb and have no idea where to start