FCR 39 questions

Hello guys,

I can get a good deal on a FCR 39. My question is, is this the right fcr for my DRZ and what else do i need to buy?

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

$_85.JPG

FCR 39 drz.JPG

Yes that should work. You need the intake bell for drz,emn needle,200 main air jet , 40-50 pilot jets , 155-165 main jet and last but not least patience (your gonna need it)

Thank you brother

Np

Also you need a extended fuel screw

I got the carb last week. It seems to be in good condition. I am gonna do the wire mod and grind down the rivet on the AP diaphragm. I have a question about my jetting. My Z has an athena big bore, 3x3 mod and an E base gasket. I am gonna remove the automatic decompression valve on the cam.

My question is: what should my jetting be? I know that this topic is like beating a death horse, but this is my first time jetting/replacing a carb and i wanna do it as good as possible.

Greetz,

Ray

Seeing you're from the Netherlands, theres a seller out there that goes by the name of Frank MX Parts that sells a kit with everything you need to adapt your carb to your drz. Comes with everything needed, all parts brand new.

I already got all the parts that i need. All i need to sort out is the jetting. The fcr currently got 155 main jet , 200 main air jet, 45pilot jet, and the clip 3.

I already got all the parts that i need. All i need to sort out is the jetting. The fcr currently got 155 main jet , 200 main air jet, 45pilot jet, and the clip 3.

what needle? 155mj and a 45pj will work as long as you are using an emn needle

Sorry for my late reply. I did not had any time to look at the carb and to post. I made a mistake main jet is 160 and i dont know what needle it is. It says on the needle 08bdvr. Is that the right one? If not, whats would be the difference?

Wrong needle , you need a emn needle @ 3rd clip

FCR39 Slant Sudco.

Allright, thx for your help guys i placed the order today. When i have it on my bike i will place an update.