KDX200/220 Pipe compatability

I have a 1996 KDX200 with the FMF woods pipe, and I'm not liking the lack of power on the top end, at all. Someone is offering me to tread me his FMF rev pipe off of his 96 KDX220 for my torque pipe off my 200. Would the torque pipe fit his bike and would his rev pipe fit my bike?

Yes, the pipes will fit both bikes

seems to me you havent tried very hard to find your topend power if you really want it. plenty of mods out there to have it all

The same pipes are made for 1995 - 2006 KDX200 and 1997 - 2005 KDX220R. They interchange.

I have a 1996 KDX200 with the FMF woods pipe, and I'm not liking the lack of power on the top end, at all. Someone is offering me to tread me his FMF rev pipe off of his 96 KDX220 for my torque pipe off my 200. Would the torque pipe fit his bike and would his rev pipe fit my bike?

Yes they will swap.

You'll be getting the better part of the bargain. Both pipes make noticeable gains on the 200, but the woods pipe isn't much different than the stock pipe for the 220. 

Personally I think the desert (rev) pipe is the way to go for both bikes.

seems to me you havent tried very hard to find your topend power if you really want it. plenty of mods out there to have it all

Like? 

Reeds are big upgrade for the kdxs which are tunable for the type of power you wish. The 200 is responsive to timing changes as well. As far as that goes adding the torque ring by frp is a good addition. There are a lot of cheap upgrades for these bikes that work very well.

Are the stock jets still in the carb or have you jetted it correctly?

I can highly recommend the RB mods to the carb and head.

Edited by H-B-R

Are the stock jets still in the carb or have you jetted it correctly?

I can highly recommend the RB mods to the carb and head.

plus one RB Designs divider plate for carburetor and head mods. Big motor improvement!