jblm

Washington

Anybody been to the JBLM ORV park recently? Was gonna try to get a ride in later this week/this weekend and was wondering what its like out there

I didn't know there was one. Do you have to be in the military to be allowed to use it? If not, I will go out there with you to check it out. I work grave yard shift and can go almost any day except Sunday.

Edited by drooling piston

It's fine if you're on a serious time crunch, otherwise...Tahuya here I come.

It's small. Two small pits connected with trails. Most of the trails are just a step below fire break. I get out there with my son pretty often because it's easy terrain for him. It's also close so I can get a quick fix in. Pit 2 is the official dig site for jblm so it's normally pretty rough.

It's small. Two small pits connected with trails. Most of the trails are just a step below fire break. I get out there with my son pretty often because it's easy terrain for him. It's also close so I can get a quick fix in. Pit 2 is the official dig site for jblm so it's normally pretty rough.

It is good to know you are back.

I didn't know there was one. Do you have to be in the military to be allowed to use it? If not, I will go out there with you to check it out. I work grave yard shift and can go almost any day except Sunday.

Think there is a fee and you have to go through some kind of safety course, and if the base his on high security you might get turned around at the gate.  (happened to me once trying to golf there).

It is good to know you are back.

Thanks. I've actually been back a while. I've been thinking I need to hit you up sometime.

Technically you are supposed to register at northwest adventure center for $75 for a year. Then you need to call to sign in and out. Technically. When you register you have to watch an atv safety video (doesn't matter if you only plan to ride a motorcycle). They have an atv class but it's not required. You just need your tow vehicle registration and insurance. If you want more info hit me with a pm.

Thanks. I've actually been back a while. I've been thinking I need to hit you up sometime.

PM sent.

Now I remember you! Welcome back......and get out to tahuya and ride with us :)

Joe

Thanks for the welcome back. I'll get out there with you guys some time. It's always a good time out there with you guys.

Good place for first time riders or you only have a few minutes to practice. $75 a year or $10 a day, which is BS IMO. There's basically 3 or 4 trails and 2 gravel pits. You can access it without going through a gate but have to pay on North Fort.