Needing a complete 19" rear back wheel..

Before I start, I want to say please redirect me if this post is in the wrong section of the forum!!!

So I didn't get the deal I thought I did on this 03 CR250R. Although I still came out ahead... it wasn't by very much. Frame issues, now wheel issues...

Upon close inspection and removal of my rear wheel it looks like the rim is bent in several spots along the outer edge, and many of the spokes are bent and loose!! Thought about having someone respoke it, but the rim is messed up too much... I need a complete stock 19" rear wheel, does anyone have one for sale? On Ebay the only rear wheel I can find is a newer one off a 4-stroke and it comes with a tire, sprocket, etc.. for $310+ All I need is the complete wheel assembly, no brake disk, sprocket, all that junk... let me know! Ill take anything that fits correctly and is at a fair price.

Have you looked at complete aftermarket wheels from Rocky mountain? Tusk or whatever their brand is.

Have you looked at complete aftermarket wheels from Rocky mountain? Tusk or whatever their brand is.

I have, they only have black and I don't have the money to spend right now to buy both front and back in order to match, so I think I'm gonna wait on that route for now. Thanks though!

Then your best bet may be to buy a hoop for around $100 and some spokes for around $50 and lace up your hub. At least that way you know your wheel will be perfect and the spokes won't be seized. You might not be so lucky buying a used wheel.

Edited by nucular

I have front and rear wheel stock off a cr125. The rim seems okay but the spokes are junk and the bearings are needing replacement but the previous own messed the retainer but up

Check out:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251621928376?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Send in your stock hub, and have it rebuilt with an excel rim.

That's not a terrible deal since the excel rim is probably around $200 but the $300 only covers the rim, labor, and return shipping and there is up to a 30 day wait.  If you need spokes (which he probably does if the rim is that bad), it's another $50 and now you are in the price range of a complete tusk wheel or similar.  If the OP's price range is well below $300 then I think the only option is to buy the parts and do it himself or try to find a decent used wheel which comes with some risk.

I have a 19" Pro Wheel off my 2001 CR250 that I would sell. It is in very good shape. Good bearings, decent tire (Dunlop MX51), the rim is Pro Wheel, but the hubs are original. Good spokes. No known issues. I pulled it off because I put on Excel Wheels/Talon hubs that are black & red. If interested, PM me. Oh, has a 50 tooth red sprocket on it (aluminum), and I think it still has a rotor on it as well.

I have a 19" Pro Wheel off my 2001 CR250 that I would sell. It is in very good shape. Good bearings, decent tire (Dunlop MX51), the rim is Pro Wheel, but the hubs are original. Good spokes. No known issues. I pulled it off because I put on Excel Wheels/Talon hubs that are black & red. If interested, PM me. Oh, has a 50 tooth red sprocket on it (aluminum), and I think it still has a rotor on it as well.

The 01's are interchangeable? People keep telling me they aren't

The new wheels on my 03 are off a 2012 crf250