Sign in to follow this  

Where is the single track in southern Humbolt

I am work in so hum on and off. As my post says trying to find local single track to ride near garb or ap. the land out here looks prime for riding

Nothing but private land where you are, you need to head east and north into USFS land for trail riding.

Shit wasn't trying to get in on the honey hole just assumed there was some legal riding here the bike shops seem to do good and I c ppl with bikes in trucks all the time. The attitude of fellow riders in Humbolt is not the same as oregon. Guess having the woods to grow dope is more important! Lame !

Shit wasn't trying to get in on the honey hole just assumed there was some legal riding here the bike shops seem to do good and I c ppl with bikes in trucks all the time. The attitude of fellow riders in Humbolt is not the same as oregon. Guess having the woods to grow dope is more important! Lame !

thats a lot of california woods riders in general. basically if its good riding where there are trees chances are its illegal, secret and sacred to somebody. 

Edited by TheW0LF
  • Like 2

You may have to look more north in the Trinity National Forest for OHV stuff, not sure there's much around where you are because of all the private land there.