Does anyone have any KDX220 piston floating around? Need dimensions...

Hello all,  I am in need of the dimensions from a KDX220 piston.  I am looking to install modified KDX220 pistons in a custom application and I need to make sure they will work.  If someone has a piston floating around, a pair of calipers and a few minutes to spare or wants to send me a junk piston (I have paypal) I would be super stoked!  If someone is feeling super nice, here is what I need:

-Distance from mid wrist pin to crown

-Distance from mid wrist pin to bottom of skirt

-Width and height of the scallop cut under the wrist pin hole

-overall crown thickness

-Distance from top of top ring land to crown

Thank you!

Hello all,  I am in need of the dimensions from a KDX220 piston.  I am looking to install modified KDX220 pistons in a custom application and I need to make sure they will work.  If someone has a piston floating around, a pair of calipers and a few minutes to spare or wants to send me a junk piston (I have paypal) I would be super stoked!  If someone is feeling super nice, here is what I need:

-Distance from mid wrist pin to crown

-Distance from mid wrist pin to bottom of skirt

-Width and height of the scallop cut under the wrist pin hole

-overall crown thickness

-Distance from top of top ring land to crown

Thank you!

I'll have mine apart today or tomorrow. Send me a pm and i'll send you the measurements. 

Still looking.

Whatever project you're building, don't use an OEM KDX220 piston, they are prone to skirt breakage. Get a Wiseco replacement for the 220.

I am planning on using Wiseco's.  Skirt breakage was common in the Kawasaki 750 jet skis as well but, it ended up being lose bores from the factory.

Still looking...

Still need these dimensions or a piston...

Still need these dimensions or a piston...

I have a used one (OEM) sitting on the shelf, I can send it to you for...let's say $500 :shocked: Just kidding!

PM me for details and I'll ship it off to you.

Tim

Here are the dimensions that where posted ;

Oh, piston measurements. Someone requested these a few days ago, but I couldn't get anything done until now:

Piston:

Left to Right Front to Rear
(top of comp ring to bottom)

2.700 2.698
2.705 2.705
2.709 2.708

Cylinder:

Left to right Front to Rear
(top of wipe to bottom between ports as possible)

2.720 2.720
2.719 2.720
2.718 2.719