Sign in to follow this  

PG Suspension Tuning

Does anyone have any experience with using PG Suspension to tune their bike? KTM? Their suggegtion for 300XCW is to revalve both ends. Never having done this, I'm a bit hesitant to put my suspension parts in a box and ship them off and spend quite a bit to do it.

Thanks.

Does anyone have any experience with using PG Suspension to tune their bike? KTM? Their suggegtion for 300XCW is to revalve both ends. Never having done this, I'm a bit hesitant to put my suspension parts in a box and ship them off and spend quite a bit to do it.

Thanks.

Is this your only option in va?

This seems to be the best option I've found. One of the few WP factory "authorized centers" I've around. They also have a place to test and tune at the shop.

Is this your only option in va?

I suppose if I were on the west coast I may have other options.

Ideally, I'd love to go to work for a suspension shop and learn the art of properly tuning a suspension. If I wind up moving to Colorado, may be there will be some one there who would be willing to teach me suspension set-up.

Look me up at Oak Ridge

Where can I find you? What truck and trailer do I need to be looking for? Will you be at Dalhgren?