First bike for 14 year old sister

My sister has shown quite some interest in dirt biking, my old kx80 is too much for her, and I was wondering what bike would be best for her. I'm going to be selling the 80 to pay for the bike or do a straight trade. Here is a list of bikes (and quads too) that I thought she would be able to handle:

ttr125/l/e

ttr230

crf100f

crf150f

(crf 230's are very expensive here so that's out)

drz125

klx140

blaster 200

or a pitbike from a local company

She will only be riding trail (obviously) with me and riding around our small 1KM field track.

Thanks ;D 

How tall/heavy is your sister i have a crf150f and i think it would make a great bike to learn on as it has mellow power good reliability and its easy to ride when i say it has mellow power i mean there is no hit but that does not make it a bad bike its made it up any hill climb ive thrown at it i also own a crf230f and its the same power wise. Personally i would not take a ttr into account i dont think they are half as good as the crf-f's take dont make as much power and the suspension is horrible! but thats my opinion everyone elses is different

How tall/heavy is your sister i have a crf150f and i think it would make a great bike to learn on as it has mellow power good reliability and its easy to ride when i say it has mellow power i mean there is no hit but that does not make it a bad bike its made it up any hill climb ive thrown at it i also own a crf230f and its the same power wise. Personally i would not take a ttr into account i dont think they are half as good as the crf-f's take dont make as much power and the suspension is horrible! but thats my opinion everyone elses is different

I have no idea how tall the is, I think about 5'4 and 40kgs, its just for trail so a soft horrible suspension is fine ;)

At the moment she rides a 125 scooter (125 4t, cvt clutch and VERY slow) on our 185m dirt driveway and on the side of the road (the dirt shoulder of the road, it's about 5-10m) so a ttr (or anything) would be an upgrade to what she rides at the moment. I've found some pitbikes that are made by a local company, they are VERY good reputation (they helped me with our MX bikes)

I've also found some xr125's I know that they are duel sport bikes but they are cheap, then there are xr100's, 200's

Thoughts?

Any of the bikes you listed would be alright. I would stay away from the crf 100, might be a little small. And the blaster 200 is a fourwheeer....stay away from those. 

I would look into one of the bikes you listed rather than those pit bikes.

my vote is for the crf150f. It's big/fast enough to not get bored real fast, has a clutch, is reliable, etc. When she outgrows that and learns to maintain it she'll be ready for a 250f.

I'm kinda biased towards honda though you can't really go wrong with any of those (id get somethin bigger than the crf100 though) besides the quad and chinese pitbike.

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but unfortunately she cracked a rib in what was described to me as a "safe, elegant and refined sport" (horse riding lol) and wont be able to ride a bike (or horse for that matter) thanks though ;)   

Thanks for the suggestions guys, but unfortunately she cracked a rib in what was described to me as a "safe, elegant and refined sport" (horse riding lol) and wont be able to ride a bike (or horse for that matter) thanks though ;)

safe elegant and refined enough to brake something

safe elegant and refined enough to brake something

lol yup