Sign in to follow this  

FiCon2 ?

I've Picked up a full takegawa kit cheap ish.

Already have full stage one mods.

Now instructions are all in Japanese. For bore kit and cams I can live with this.

But the takegawa injection tuner just seems very complicated. Anyone else have one? Is it better than a bigbore EJK? What should I do

I've Picked up a full takegawa kit cheap ish.

Already have full stage one mods.

Now instructions are all in Japanese. For bore kit and cams I can live with this.

But the takegawa injection tuner just seems very complicated. Anyone else have one? Is it better than a bigbore EJK? What should I do

This is off their website and uses Google Translate...if you have the original Jap ver with pic's it may make sense...

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.co.uk&sl=ja&u=http://www.takegawa.co.jp/pdf/05/05-04-0015.pdf&usg=ALkJrhh9xez1N91oV--USsI_jJFqF_m7GA

Page 1

COPY

-1-

Oct. / 01 / '13

· This time, Thank you I received your purchase of our products. Thank you so you will comply with the following matters at the time of use.

The before-mounting, please check the Always kit contents. If there is a point of notice any chance, please consult the retailer where it was purchased.

Please read before using

FI Con 2 instruction manual for CRF250L

Very compact body ○, has various built-in 3-dimensional correction map setting already fit to our made ​​engine parts, the engine specification

Only the combined rotary switch of FI Con 2 body the settings can be set in. Does not require any such personal computer at the time of configuration changes.

○ In addition, the built-in correction map the body of the rotary switch to the overall dark eyes, thin eyes and you can fine-tune function, about 12000rpm the rev limit rotation speed

We also provides the ability to raise up.

~ Features ~

The use ignoring the instructions that are written in the instruction manual, if an accident or damage has occurred, we can not assume any responsibility for compensation.

this product mounting use, other than even failure occurs in the parts other than this product This product parts warranty, also can not assume any in any such matters.

If a product that has been the case and mounting has been processed, etc., it will not be covered under warranty.

Inquiry combination with other products, please refrain.

Please apply at the repair part number if attached to repair parts. It should be noted that, please contact your local authorized Canon dealer If you have any questions.

This product is a vehicle-only products of the adaptation model. Please keep in mind that it can not be the other vehicle mounting.

I have been tested to work only in Japan are regular sale as a specification CRF250L (MD38).

With regard to responding to CRF250M and parallel import car, I can not see in our company.

You will be able to rotate the engine beyond the rev limit the number of revolutions of the stock ECU, but I and usage that exceeds the manufacturer genuine rev limit

Since Ri you, please use the place on your own risk.

Notes Notes

illustrations, because the description of such photos may be different with this part, please acknowledge it beforehand.

Item Number: 05-04-0015

Adaptation model

HONDA

CRF250L (MD38-1000001~)

This product is not waterproof and drip-proof structure.

Since this product is not a waterproof and drip-proof structure, and take a rain or water, water might fail penetrates into the body.

When car wash likewise Please note. Please immediately stop the use if the water had entered the body.

In addition, when the switch part of comes to using a panel of transparent, such as when the humidity there was a time to rapid changes in temperature or high, the body draws moisture, a panel of transparent

Cloudiness may occur in part.

body of this product is made ​​of resin.

Long to prevent degradation, if the field to put the motorcycle before placing a cover or the like. When you left for a long time under harsh conditions, such as in a scorching sun, resin and rubber parts

Deterioration and deformation I thought.

Do not disassemble.

Do not disassemble or modify because it is very dangerous. In addition, if it is decomposed by the customer, you will not be able to accept your inspection or repair, please note.

Do not give a severe shock.

Do not place a strong shock is transmitted to this product.

Failure or irreparably by omission or disconnection of the internal parts by the impact, there is a risk of the main body case damage.

Cleaning

If there is stubborn dirt dissolved a small amount of neutral detergent in water, please drop slowly carefully dirt.

If you use the volatile Some (such as thinner or alcohol) or compound, attention under alteration fear and of the resin part, because the panel will cause cloudy

Sai.

it can not for the parts together.

H. of market goods I. D. Kit in most cases high voltage noise leaves a negative impact from the ballast / inverter (voltage conversion device) to a digital circuit,

It will be cause of product failure or malfunction, please do not installed simultaneously absolutely.

Ignition system of market goods (ignition coil and plug code) is due to the up of the ignition voltage, cause of malfunction or failure of the product due to the increase of radiation noise

Do not be used because they.

Since the power generator of goods outside cause of failure due to the difference of shortages and voltage waveform of power generation capacity, please do not use.

Page 2

COPY

-2-

Oct. / 01 / '13

Number

Commodity content

Quantity

Repair part number

Number

One

FI Con 2 Assy.

One

Two

Harness Comp.

One

32200-KZZ-T00

One

Three

Subcode (blue / yellow code)

One

32231-KWN-T00

One

Four

Subcode (black / blue code)

One

32231-KYJ-T00

One

Five

Subcode (yellow code)

One

32232-KYJ-T00

One

Six

Restore harness Comp.

One

38772-FC3-T00

One

Seven

FI Con 2 panel (opening the switch unit hole) 1

Eight

FI Con 2 panel (switch unit transparent)

One

Nine

Rubber cap

One

00-05-0045

One

10 tie wraps 150mm

Five

00-00-0135

Ten

11 Magic tape set

One

00-00-0150

One

12 Electro tap

Three

00-05-0015

Five

13 plug (Giboshiosu terminal)

One

14 receptacle (Giboshimesu terminal)

One

15 plug cap (Giboshi male cover)

One

16 receptacle cap (Giboshi female cover)

One

00-00-0270

5set

38775-FC3-T00

One

performance up, design changes, product and price in the cost up, etc. are subject to change without notice. Please note.

For claims, only to products that were found to be defective in material and processing, to the extent within one month after purchase, repair or will exchange

Let's eat. However all of the cost of such exchange fees are not eligible. Correct installation and, if it is not already protected, such as how to use, you do not have this limitation.

In addition, if you use in the race, etc., in any case the claim can not be accepted. Please note.

this manual, thank you like you please keep it until it is destroying the product.

~ Commodity Description ~

~ Each department Name ~

7. FI Con 2 panel (opening the switch unit hole) is 1. FI Con 2 Assy. To

It is a factory pasting already.

Please order in repair parts will always repair part number. If it is not the part number order, it is not possible to place orders

There is also a case. Please note. In addition, because some parts that can not be separately shipment, in which case

Thank you like you please your order at the set part number.

Four

Three

Five

Nine

Eight

Two

Six

Ten

Eleven

Thirteen

Fifteen

Twelve

Fourteen

Sixteen

Input

Rotary switch

FI Con 2 panel

Red LED

Green LED

While driving · If an abnormality occurs, immediately stop the vehicle in a safe location, please discontinue running. (There may lead to an accident.)

• When carrying out the work, do the work safely stabilize the vehicle in a horizontal location. (There is a risk of injury vehicle collapsed while working.)

And inspection, maintenance, the instruction manual or, inspection methods such as service manuals, to protect the way, please correctly carried out.

(Improper maintenance, there is a risk that lead to an accident.)

And inspection, when performing maintenance, etc., if found damaged parts, replace the damaged parts avoided to re-use the parts.

(There may lead to accident Continued use.)

· Plastic bag of product packaging, you can either store in the place where it is not out of the reach of children, must be disposed of. (When the infant or wearing, there is a risk of suffocation.)

Caveat

If the handling of ignoring this display, people will show the actions that can cause serious injury or death.

• In the public roads, please try to law-abiding operation to protect the legal speed.

(If you run at a speed exceeding the legal speed, the driver will be punished in the Road Traffic Act, excessive speed violation.)

When you perform a-work, etc., be sure to the cold (when it is cold the engine and muffler). (It may cause burns.)

• When carrying out the work, Be sure to provide a tool for the job. (Damage to the parts, it may cause injury.)

Specified torque • The, always use a torque wrench, do the work reliably. (Damage to the bolt and nut, it may cause of dropout.)

• The products and frames, you may have an edge or protrusion. Work at the time, do the work and to protect your hands. (It may cause injury.)

And running before, be sure to check the parts, please surely tighten to the specified torque if the confirmed loose for loose screws unit, and the like.

(It may cause loss of parts.)

Note

If the handling of ignoring this display, it indicates what content and property damage possibility of human injury is predictable.

Page 3

COPY

-3-

Oct. / 01 / '13

Only important territory - with Ri taken ~

● Introduction

This product has been developed on the assumption that genuine PGM-FI system is working without any problems.

If the PGM-FI system itself there is trouble or upset is, you can not operate be attached to this product correctly, not only can not exhibit performance, the present

Since it does not could also cause the beginning the product elsewhere fails, on who confirm that sure there is no trouble in PGM-FI system, mounting and use

Please use.

In addition, work by using a maintenance stand, etc. in the horizontal and safe location, please start from firmly stabilized to the vehicle.

● Removal of such exterior parts

2. I leave disconnect the negative battery terminal.

Note: exterior parts removal work in this instruction manual, we have noted the only summary that omits the details.

You are unfamiliar with the work, you can either request a work in a shop or the like, be sure to work in accordance with the work procedure of the manufacturer original service manual.

When also desorption of covers, so as not to damage the nail part and groove part, carefully and work.

1. Refer to the genuine service manual, and remove the fuel tank.

To remove the fuel tank, you will need to remove the seat side cover tank shroud kind.

Page 4

COPY

-4-

Oct. / 01 / '13

● FI controller wiring connection

In accordance with the following description, and then connect the FI Con 2 to the vehicle.

1. Open the main harness cover which is connected to the original ECU, kit

Subcode three accessories (blue / yellow code) (Black / Blue Code) (the yellow code),

And connected to each electro tap into the same color code of the main harness Island

Vinegar.

2. Disconnect the peach / white code, the Giboshiosu terminal to the ECU side, and Meinhane

I will attach the Giboshimesu terminal to the nest side.

3. Together with the main harness of the vehicle, harness Comp. I will maneuverability the.

4. Harness Comp. The Giboshi terminal, I was attached to the vehicle body harness

I connected to the sub-code and Giboshi terminal.

5. Harness Comp. The frame of the round earth terminal of the vehicle traveling direction right

I fastened to the ground point.

6. Possible concealed electroporation taps attached to the main harness

The covers genuine harness cover and solid appropriate harness tie wrap

And constant.

7. Harness Comp. The FI Con 2 connection for 3P connector from,

Is passed through to be able to connect with the left side of the vehicle body plane behind the tool box, as appropriate

I will secure the harness in the tie-wraps.

8. FI Con 2 Assy. And 3P connector from the harness Com

p. I connect the 3P connector, respectively.

9. All before you would return the exterior, the operation if there is a problem with the wiring connections and the like confirmation

Since it performs, is fitted with a fuel tank, it is possible to start the engine

I want to state that.

10. I Connect the negative terminal of the battery.

Note: The code color notation in this manual, as the base color / line color

Have you. Code of peach / white, the white line in the coating of pink

I shows the code that contains.

Note: There two yellow code to the main harness.

Always and green / white code, the yellow of the code between the yellow / red code

Please connect.

Note: peach / when white code cut in, and too short cut the code length of the ECU side

That and I will not be able to attach the Giboshi terminal.

Do the processing work with care to the cutting position.

In addition, male and female direction of Giboshi terminal attached to the peach / white code

It is very important.

If you attached to the opposite, do not take the engine.

Subcode

(Black / Blue)

Subcode

(Blue / yellow)

Subcode

(Yellow)

Stock ECU

Electro tap

Giboshimesu mounting

Body side peach / white

Giboshiosu mounting

ECU side peach / white

Note: Giboshi and peach / white code of the main harness that attached the pins to connect a be

That harness Comp. Because different code color, under careful

Have.

Harness Comp.

Vehicle body side harness

Blue / yellow code

Black / blue code

Yellow code

Subcode (yellow code)

Peach / blue code (Giboshiosu) main harness (peach / white code vehicle body side Giboshimesu)

Peach / green code (Giboshimesu) main harness (peach / white code ECU side Giboshiosu)

Page 5

COPY

-5-

Oct. / 01 / '13

● how to use settings of FI Con 2

Important: FI Con 2 requires initial setting.

If you do not perform the initial configuration does not allow you to start the engine.

Note: rotary switch, even as the numbers that arrow is pointing in the center

Will be alphabet set value.

Since it has become a hexadecimal notation, "A" is 10 "F" 15

I will be reasonable.

First and fitted with FI Con 2 to the vehicle, the throttle body stopper scan

Screw such as when to adjust the (screw to adjust the fully closed position), slot

Learning of torque position sensor is required.

Also, when changing the MAP to be used by or change the engine specifications,

Do the learning work in accordance with the following procedure.

1. Was key to OFF, you can set the rotary switch to "0".

Throttle grip should be allowed to fully closed.

• The default setting of the throttle position sensor / MAP type selection

0%

3. Remains in this state, and Rotary SW number tailored to the engine specification

I set the switch.

This manual P. Please refer to 6, "another engine specifications MAP Selection Table".

Setting

0% 100% (more than 1 second) 0%

5. Flashing green LED stops Returning to fully closed, you will remain off.

At the stage where the flashing green LED turns off, throttle positive for each vehicle

Learning and tion sensor fully closed, the fully open position, MAP kind of selection, FI

It has been learned successfully to the internal memory of Con 2.

(Again, as long as you do not make the initial setting, the battery or the key OFF

Even if removed, will not disappear learning contents. )

4. Is slowly fully open the throttle grip, kept fully open for more than 1 second

After you, to return slowly to fully closed.

Note: When you return the throttle grip to the fully closed, blinking green LED

If it continues to flash it does not stop, the time to be kept fully opened

Or shorter, you poor connection is considered sub-code (yellow).

2. I make the key to ON. Red and green LED lights at the same time, the red LED is

After flashing three times, and then turns off both red and green.

Then, green LED will begin to flash.

0123456789ABCDEF

0 1

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

A

B

C

D

E

F

6. Was key to OFF, you can set the rotary switch to "5".

Note: rotary switch of FI Con 2, after the MAP selection and learning

It becomes function of increase or decrease the adjustment of correction value.

After the initial learning, first should be set to "5" (standard setting).

Five

· MAP setting of increase or decrease fine-tuning of

FI Con 2 to match the vehicle individual differences and preferences, the correction value of the selected MAP

You can be increased or decreased adjusted by setting the rotary switch.

Set to "5" of the rotary switch with a standard value of our setting,

I lose weight more the amount of fuel injection enough to 4, 3, 2, 1 and the number is small setting

It becomes direction.

Fuel injection quantity enough to 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · A · B ··· F and numbers often set

It becomes a direction to further increase the.

However, "0" because it is the initial setting only, engine stop If set to 0

To you.

In addition, fine adjustment of the fuel correction so to increase or decrease the whole speed range, and move large numbers

You can no longer vinegar and idling, you can cause a stepped in a specific speed range

Also I thought that that.

Unless specifically required, which is the standard setting "5" Please use in the setting.

The adjustment can be changed regardless of the time of engine idling key OFF.

Warning: Do not change because it is dangerous while driving.

It may cause a serious accident.

Increase

Reduced

Standard

● operation check

Warning: inspection of allowed to start the engine, you can always go in a well-ventilated place

Please. The sealed such place and under not start the engine

Sai. (It may not be possible to carbon monoxide poisoning.)

Note: if it is different from the lighting pattern of the LED noted below, the contact of the wiring

Etc. I considered bad connection failure or learning setting. Of this manual at the end

In accordance with the contents of troubleshooting, and down went the confirmation of each part

Sai.

Rotary switch of FI Con 2 body, increase or decrease in MAP you have selected fine

I shows the adjustment amount.

Therefore, only by looking at the rotary switch, the MAP that is currently selected

You can not determine what the number.

You can be used to check the number of MAP that is selected in the following manner.

1. In the state of key OFF, I will hold the throttle fully open position.

2. While retaining the full throttle position, and the key to ON.

3. Red and green LED is lit at the same time, flashing red LED three times, red, green, both

I will go out on. Then, only the green LED will start flashing. Green LED

But it does not have to release the hand from the throttle Once starts to blink.

4. Flashing the number of green LED will indicate the selected MAP number.

Counts the number of flashes, make sure the MAP that has been selected.

5. I make the key to OFF.

It should be noted that not be starting the engine even green LED blinking turn the starter

Does. Go to start the engine and from once to the key to OFF.

And confirmation of selection that has been MAP

Page 6

COPY

-6-

Oct. / 01 / '13

Yubinbango584-0069 Osaka Tondabayashi Nishikiorihigashi Third Street No. 5 No. 16

TEL 0721-25-1357 FAX 0721-24-5059

Inquiries dedicated dial 0721-25-8857

URL http://www.takegawa.co.jp

1. While viewing the LED of FI Con 2 and the key to ON.

Red and green LED is lit at the same time, flashing red LED three times,

I will go out to both red and green.

2. After starting the engine, if operated successfully FI con 2

Green LED lights up.

Also, the engine speed exceeds the original rev limit speed

While in the red LED also lights.

Operation verification

When you have finished operation check of FI Con 2, and pinching the wires

Note the like, you can restore recover the removed exterior kind.

● recovery, such as exterior parts

● For rubber cap and panel

If the settings need vanishes, at the time of shipment to the FI Con 2

The stripped panels paste Aru the switch portion is open,

Switch part of the kit comes with that I am re-covered to those of transparent

In, the effect of dust and drip-proof performance is improved, and prevent the unnecessary trouble

I have.

· FI when performing the setting of the configuration 2, the rotary switcher

Remove the rubber cap only when you turn the switch.

Note: tightening it has been defined in the Service Manual always Torr

That protect the clock.

Note: When you run without rubber cap, such as dust and water

Intrusion and will cause the FI Con 2 fails.

Do traveling at the time always attach the rubber cap, which will be described later

Please traveling by attaching the panel.

Note: When you paste the panel, the 8 corners of the FI Con 2 top

In the concave, please paste it into accurate.

Panel would ride on the edge portion to be shifted from the concave surface

Once, such as dust and water penetration from the gap, FI Con 2 late

It may cause you to failure.

Harness Comp. In the 3P connector, I connect the FI Con 2

And restore harness Comp supplied instead. If you connect a,

The easiest method to fuel injection control in the stock ECU even without removing the exterior kind

You can return.

If you wish to use the FI Con 2, be sure to carry at all times.

● restore harness Comp. About

Note: Harness Comp. Connect the 3P connector between direct

Please do not. It may cause genuine ECU damage.

• The following setting table, full normal car or all if you have installed our steel parts

Of will as the table.

· The combined SW number on the engine specification should be learned during the initial setting.

Only because it is setting that made ​​the test in our -, vehicle individual differences and the outside air temperature and altitude,

By external factors such as rider weight, and if it is not necessarily the best setting

Since there is, please acknowledge it beforehand.

● engine specifications by MAP Selection Table

In the above table , engine specifications [-] and sounding are SW number, contains increased data

Do not set because it does not cage.

● Troubleshooting

SW engine specifications

-

One

Normal piston + normal cam shaft + Normal muffler (full normal car)

Two

Normal piston + normal cam shaft + cone Oval muffler

Three

Normal piston + We made ​​camshaft + Normal muffler

Four

Normal piston + We made ​​camshaft + cone Oval muffler

Five

High comp piston + normal cam shaft + Normal muffler

Six

High comp piston + normal cam shaft + cone Oval muffler

Seven

High comp piston + We made ​​camshaft + Normal muffler

Eight

High comp piston + We made ​​camshaft + cone Oval muffler

Nine

We made ​​S-Stage + normal cam shaft + Normal muffler

A

We made ​​S-Stage + normal cam shaft + cone Oval muffler

B

We made ​​S-Stage + We made ​​camshaft + Normal muffler

C

We made ​​S-Stage + We made ​​camshaft + cone Oval muffler

D

-

E

-

F

-

Even if the key ON, LED is a point

Light and not also blink.

Kill switch is to see if there are turned OFF

Please.

· FI Con 2 it is thought these do not come to power body

Will. Sub code in the key ON (black / blue) and

Harness Comp. The battery in black / blue code of

Make sure that the voltage is applied.

· Green code round earth terminal is surely frame ah

Make sure you have connected to the nest.

Upon a key ON, green and red L

so remain ED is lit.

Throttle position and MAP selection initial set of

The Teigasa is it is in the state do not. By performing the initial setting

Please.

Engine does not start.

- Attached to the peach / white code male and eye Giboshi terminal

Vinegar does not take the engine are reversed.

Please re-check the wiring connection.

If at the time of installation, the initial start-up, rotary

Do switch has been started on the condition that the "5"

Please check.

When you have to key ON, it's red LED

It will remain to be injured lit.

- Normally do not read the throttle opening signal

Is state. Make if there is a problem with the connection of the yellow code

Please sure.

Main is to harness yellow code has two or

Vinegar. Always and green / white code, between the yellow / red code

Connect to the code of a certain yellow.

After the engine is started, the green LED is a point

Not light.

Engine rotation does not increase.

· Normally state that do not read the crank pulse

Is.

Check if there is a problem with the connection of the sub-code (blue / yellow)

Please.

Setting does not match

I feel the cormorant

MAP is of selected correctly matching the engine specification

Make sure are.

• During engine operation setting of the rotary switch,

Rather than the MAP number, to become the standard setting of "5"

Please confirm whether there.

Page 1

COPY

-1-

Oct. / 01 / '13

· This time, Thank you I received your purchase of our products. Thank you so you will comply with the following matters at the time of use.

The before-mounting, please check the Always kit contents. If there is a point of notice any chance, please consult the retailer where it was purchased.

Please read before using

FI Con 2 instruction manual for CRF250L

Very compact body ○, has various built-in 3-dimensional correction map setting already fit to our made ​​engine parts, the engine specification

Only the combined rotary switch of FI Con 2 body the settings can be set in. Does not require any such personal computer at the time of configuration changes.

○ In addition, the built-in correction map the body of the rotary switch to the overall dark eyes, thin eyes and you can fine-tune function, about 12000rpm the rev limit rotation speed

We also provides the ability to raise up.

~ Features ~

The use ignoring the instructions that are written in the instruction manual, if an accident or damage has occurred, we can not assume any responsibility for compensation.

this product mounting use, other than even failure occurs in the parts other than this product This product parts warranty, also can not assume any in any such matters.

If a product that has been the case and mounting has been processed, etc., it will not be covered under warranty.

Inquiry combination with other products, please refrain.

Please apply at the repair part number if attached to repair parts. It should be noted that, please contact your local authorized Canon dealer If you have any questions.

This product is a vehicle-only products of the adaptation model. Please keep in mind that it can not be the other vehicle mounting.

I have been tested to work only in Japan are regular sale as a specification CRF250L (MD38).

With regard to responding to CRF250M and parallel import car, I can not see in our company.

You will be able to rotate the engine beyond the rev limit the number of revolutions of the stock ECU, but I and usage that exceeds the manufacturer genuine rev limit

Since Ri you, please use the place on your own risk.

Notes Notes

illustrations, because the description of such photos may be different with this part, please acknowledge it beforehand.

Item Number: 05-04-0015

Adaptation model

HONDA

CRF250L (MD38-1000001~)

This product is not waterproof and drip-proof structure.

Since this product is not a waterproof and drip-proof structure, and take a rain or water, water might fail penetrates into the body.

When car wash likewise Please note. Please immediately stop the use if the water had entered the body.

In addition, when the switch part of comes to using a panel of transparent, such as when the humidity there was a time to rapid changes in temperature or high, the body draws moisture, a panel of transparent

Cloudiness may occur in part.

body of this product is made ​​of resin.

Long to prevent degradation, if the field to put the motorcycle before placing a cover or the like. When you left for a long time under harsh conditions, such as in a scorching sun, resin and rubber parts

Deterioration and deformation I thought.

Do not disassemble.

Do not disassemble or modify because it is very dangerous. In addition, if it is decomposed by the customer, you will not be able to accept your inspection or repair, please note.

Do not give a severe shock.

Do not place a strong shock is transmitted to this product.

Failure or irreparably by omission or disconnection of the internal parts by the impact, there is a risk of the main body case damage.

Cleaning

If there is stubborn dirt dissolved a small amount of neutral detergent in water, please drop slowly carefully dirt.

If you use the volatile Some (such as thinner or alcohol) or compound, attention under alteration fear and of the resin part, because the panel will cause cloudy

Sai.

it can not for the parts together.

H. of market goods I. D. Kit in most cases high voltage noise leaves a negative impact from the ballast / inverter (voltage conversion device) to a digital circuit,

It will be cause of product failure or malfunction, please do not installed simultaneously absolutely.

Ignition system of market goods (ignition coil and plug code) is due to the up of the ignition voltage, cause of malfunction or failure of the product due to the increase of radiation noise

Do not be used because they.

Since the power generator of goods outside cause of failure due to the difference of shortages and voltage waveform of power generation capacity, please do not use.

Page 2

COPY

-2-

Oct. / 01 / '13

Number

Commodity content

Quantity

Repair part number

Number

One

FI Con 2 Assy.

One

Two

Harness Comp.

One

32200-KZZ-T00

One

Three

One

32231-KWN-T00

One

Four

One

32231-KYJ-T00

One

Five

Subcode (yellow code)

One

32232-KYJ-T00

One

Six

Restore harness Comp.

One

38772-FC3-T00

One

Seven

FI Con 2 panel (opening the switch unit hole) 1

Eight

FI Con 2 panel (switch unit transparent)

One

Nine

Rubber cap

One

00-05-0045

One

10 tie wraps 150mm

Five

00-00-0135

Ten

11 Magic tape set

One

00-00-0150

One

12 Electro tap

Three

00-05-0015

Five

13 plug (Giboshiosu terminal)

One

14 receptacle (Giboshimesu terminal)

One

15 plug cap (Giboshi male cover)

One

16 receptacle cap (Giboshi female cover)

One

00-00-0270

5set

38775-FC3-T00

One

performance up, design changes, product and price in the cost up, etc. are subject to change without notice. Please note.

For claims, only to products that were found to be defective in material and processing, to the extent within one month after purchase, repair or will exchange

Let's eat. However all of the cost of such exchange fees are not eligible. Correct installation and, if it is not already protected, such as how to use, you do not have this limitation.

In addition, if you use in the race, etc., in any case the claim can not be accepted. Please note.

this manual, thank you like you please keep it until it is destroying the product.

~ Commodity Description ~

~ Each department Name ~

7. FI Con 2 panel (opening the switch unit hole) is 1. FI Con 2 Assy. To

It is a factory pasting already.

Please order in repair parts will always repair part number. If it is not the part number order, it is not possible to place orders

There is also a case. Please note. In addition, because some parts that can not be separately shipment, in which case

Thank you like you please your order at the set part number.

Four

Three

Five

Nine

Eight

Two

Six

Ten

Eleven

Thirteen

Fifteen

Twelve

Fourteen

Sixteen

Input

Rotary switch

FI Con 2 panel

Red LED

Green LED

While driving · If an abnormality occurs, immediately stop the vehicle in a safe location, please discontinue running. (There may lead to an accident.)

• When carrying out the work, do the work safely stabilize the vehicle in a horizontal location. (There is a risk of injury vehicle collapsed while working.)

And inspection, maintenance, the instruction manual or, inspection methods such as service manuals, to protect the way, please correctly carried out.

(Improper maintenance, there is a risk that lead to an accident.)

And inspection, when performing maintenance, etc., if found damaged parts, replace the damaged parts avoided to re-use the parts.

(There may lead to accident Continued use.)

· Plastic bag of product packaging, you can either store in the place where it is not out of the reach of children, must be disposed of. (When the infant or wearing, there is a risk of suffocation.)

Caveat

If the handling of ignoring this display, people will show the actions that can cause serious injury or death.

• In the public roads, please try to law-abiding operation to protect the legal speed.

(If you run at a speed exceeding the legal speed, the driver will be punished in the Road Traffic Act, excessive speed violation.)

When you perform a-work, etc., be sure to the cold (when it is cold the engine and muffler). (It may cause burns.)

• When carrying out the work, Be sure to provide a tool for the job. (Damage to the parts, it may cause injury.)

Specified torque • The, always use a torque wrench, do the work reliably. (Damage to the bolt and nut, it may cause of dropout.)

• The products and frames, you may have an edge or protrusion. Work at the time, do the work and to protect your hands. (It may cause injury.)

And running before, be sure to check the parts, please surely tighten to the specified torque if the confirmed loose for loose screws unit, and the like.

(It may cause loss of parts.)

Note

If the handling of ignoring this display, it indicates what content and property damage possibility of human injury is predictable.

Page 3

COPY

-3-

Oct. / 01 / '13

Only important territory - with Ri taken ~

● Introduction

This product has been developed on the assumption that genuine PGM-FI system is working without any problems.

If the PGM-FI system itself there is trouble or upset is, you can not operate be attached to this product correctly, not only can not exhibit performance, the present

Since it does not could also cause the beginning the product elsewhere fails, on who confirm that sure there is no trouble in PGM-FI system, mounting and use

Please use.

In addition, work by using a maintenance stand, etc. in the horizontal and safe location, please start from firmly stabilized to the vehicle.

● Removal of such exterior parts

2. I leave disconnect the negative battery terminal.

Note: exterior parts removal work in this instruction manual, we have noted the only summary that omits the details.

You are unfamiliar with the work, you can either request a work in a shop or the like, be sure to work in accordance with the work procedure of the manufacturer original service manual.

When also desorption of covers, so as not to damage the nail part and groove part, carefully and work.

1. Refer to the genuine service manual, and remove the fuel tank.

To remove the fuel tank, you will need to remove the seat side cover tank shroud kind.

Page 4

COPY

-4-

Oct. / 01 / '13

● FI controller wiring connection

In accordance with the following description, and then connect the FI Con 2 to the vehicle.

1. Open the main harness cover which is connected to the original ECU, kit

Subcode three accessories (blue / yellow code) (Black / Blue Code) (the yellow code),

And connected to each electro tap into the same color code of the main harness Island

Vinegar.

2. Disconnect the peach / white code, the Giboshiosu terminal to the ECU side, and Meinhane

I will attach the Giboshimesu terminal to the nest side.

3. Together with the main harness of the vehicle, harness Comp. I will maneuverability the.

4. Harness Comp. The Giboshi terminal, I was attached to the vehicle body harness

I connected to the sub-code and Giboshi terminal.

5. Harness Comp. The frame of the round earth terminal of the vehicle traveling direction right

I fastened to the ground point.

6. Possible concealed electroporation taps attached to the main harness

The covers genuine harness cover and solid appropriate harness tie wrap

And constant.

7. Harness Comp. The FI Con 2 connection for 3P connector from,

Is passed through to be able to connect with the left side of the vehicle body plane behind the tool box, as appropriate

I will secure the harness in the tie-wraps.

8. FI Con 2 Assy. And 3P connector from the harness Com

p. I connect the 3P connector, respectively.

9. All before you would return the exterior, the operation if there is a problem with the wiring connections and the like confirmation

Since it performs, is fitted with a fuel tank, it is possible to start the engine

I want to state that.

10. I Connect the negative terminal of the battery.

Note: The code color notation in this manual, as the base color / line color

Have you. Code of peach / white, the white line in the coating of pink

I shows the code that contains.

Note: There two yellow code to the main harness.

Always and green / white code, the yellow of the code between the yellow / red code

Please connect.

Note: peach / when white code cut in, and too short cut the code length of the ECU side

That and I will not be able to attach the Giboshi terminal.

Do the processing work with care to the cutting position.

In addition, male and female direction of Giboshi terminal attached to the peach / white code

It is very important.

If you attached to the opposite, do not take the engine.

Subcode

(Black / Blue)

Subcode

(Blue / yellow)

Subcode

(Yellow)

Stock ECU

Electro tap

Giboshimesu mounting

Body side peach / white

Giboshiosu mounting

ECU side peach / white

Note: Giboshi and peach / white code of the main harness that attached the pins to connect a be

That harness Comp. Because different code color, under careful

Have.

Harness Comp.

Vehicle body side harness

Blue / yellow code

Black / blue code

Yellow code

Subcode (yellow code)

Peach / blue code (Giboshiosu) main harness (peach / white code vehicle body side Giboshimesu)

Peach / green code (Giboshimesu) main harness (peach / white code ECU side Giboshiosu)

Page 5

COPY

-5-

Oct. / 01 / '13

● how to use settings of FI Con 2

Important: FI Con 2 requires initial setting.

If you do not perform the initial configuration does not allow you to start the engine.

Note: rotary switch, even as the numbers that arrow is pointing in the center

Will be alphabet set value.

Since it has become a hexadecimal notation, "A" is 10 "F" 15

I will be reasonable.

First and fitted with FI Con 2 to the vehicle, the throttle body stopper scan

Screw such as when to adjust the (screw to adjust the fully closed position), slot

Learning of torque position sensor is required.

Also, when changing the MAP to be used by or change the engine specifications,

Do the learning work in accordance with the following procedure.

1. Was key to OFF, you can set the rotary switch to "0".

Throttle grip should be allowed to fully closed.

• The default setting of the throttle position sensor / MAP type selection

0%

3. Remains in this state, and Rotary SW number tailored to the engine specification

I set the switch.

This manual P. Please refer to 6, "another engine specifications MAP Selection Table".

Setting

0% 100% (more than 1 second) 0%

5. Flashing green LED stops Returning to fully closed, you will remain off.

At the stage where the flashing green LED turns off, throttle positive for each vehicle

Learning and tion sensor fully closed, the fully open position, MAP kind of selection, FI

It has been learned successfully to the internal memory of Con 2.

(Again, as long as you do not make the initial setting, the battery or the key OFF

Even if removed, will not disappear learning contents. )

4. Is slowly fully open the throttle grip, kept fully open for more than 1 second

After you, to return slowly to fully closed.

Note: When you return the throttle grip to the fully closed, blinking green LED

If it continues to flash it does not stop, the time to be kept fully opened

Or shorter, you poor connection is considered sub-code (yellow).

2. I make the key to ON. Red and green LED lights at the same time, the red LED is

After flashing three times, and then turns off both red and green.

Then, green LED will begin to flash.

0123456789ABCDEF

0 1

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

A

B

C

D

E

F

6. Was key to OFF, you can set the rotary switch to "5".

Note: rotary switch of FI Con 2, after the MAP selection and learning

It becomes function of increase or decrease the adjustment of correction value.

After the initial learning, first should be set to "5" (standard setting).

Five

· MAP setting of increase or decrease fine-tuning of

FI Con 2 to match the vehicle individual differences and preferences, the correction value of the selected MAP

You can be increased or decreased adjusted by setting the rotary switch.

Set to "5" of the rotary switch with a standard value of our setting,

I lose weight more the amount of fuel injection enough to 4, 3, 2, 1 and the number is small setting

It becomes direction.

Fuel injection quantity enough to 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · A · B ··· F and numbers often set

It becomes a direction to further increase the.

However, "0" because it is the initial setting only, engine stop If set to 0

To you.

In addition, fine adjustment of the fuel correction so to increase or decrease the whole speed range, and move large numbers

You can no longer vinegar and idling, you can cause a stepped in a specific speed range

Also I thought that that.

Unless specifically required, which is the standard setting "5" Please use in the setting.

The adjustment can be changed regardless of the time of engine idling key OFF.

Warning: Do not change because it is dangerous while driving.

It may cause a serious accident.

Increase

Reduced

Standard

● operation check

Warning: inspection of allowed to start the engine, you can always go in a well-ventilated place

Please. The sealed such place and under not start the engine

Sai. (It may not be possible to carbon monoxide poisoning.)

Note: if it is different from the lighting pattern of the LED noted below, the contact of the wiring

Etc. I considered bad connection failure or learning setting. Of this manual at the end

In accordance with the contents of troubleshooting, and down went the confirmation of each part

Sai.

Rotary switch of FI Con 2 body, increase or decrease in MAP you have selected fine

I shows the adjustment amount.

Therefore, only by looking at the rotary switch, the MAP that is currently selected

You can not determine what the number.

You can be used to check the number of MAP that is selected in the following manner.

1. In the state of key OFF, I will hold the throttle fully open position.

2. While retaining the full throttle position, and the key to ON.

3. Red and green LED is lit at the same time, flashing red LED three times, red, green, both

I will go out on. Then, only the green LED will start flashing. Green LED

But it does not have to release the hand from the throttle Once starts to blink.

4. Flashing the number of green LED will indicate the selected MAP number.

Counts the number of flashes, make sure the MAP that has been selected.

5. I make the key to OFF.

It should be noted that not be starting the engine even green LED blinking turn the starter

Does. Go to start the engine and from once to the key to OFF.

And confirmation of selection that has been MAP

Page 6

COPY

-6-

Oct. / 01 / '13

Yubinbango584-0069 Osaka Tondabayashi Nishikiorihigashi Third Street No. 5 No. 16

TEL 0721-25-1357 FAX 0721-24-5059

Inquiries dedicated dial 0721-25-8857

URL http://www.takegawa.co.jp

1. While viewing the LED of FI Con 2 and the key to ON.

Red and green LED is lit at the same time, flashing red LED three times,

I will go out to both red and green.

2. After starting the engine, if operated successfully FI con 2

Green LED lights up.

Also, the engine speed exceeds the original rev limit speed

While in the red LED also lights.

Operation verification

When you have finished operation check of FI Con 2, and pinching the wires

Note the like, you can restore recover the removed exterior kind.

● recovery, such as exterior parts

● For rubber cap and panel

If the settings need vanishes, at the time of shipment to the FI Con 2

The stripped panels paste Aru the switch portion is open,

Switch part of the kit comes with that I am re-covered to those of transparent

In, the effect of dust and drip-proof performance is improved, and prevent the unnecessary trouble

I have.

· FI when performing the setting of the configuration 2, the rotary switcher

Remove the rubber cap only when you turn the switch.

Note: tightening it has been defined in the Service Manual always Torr

That protect the clock.

Note: When you run without rubber cap, such as dust and water

Intrusion and will cause the FI Con 2 fails.

Do traveling at the time always attach the rubber cap, which will be described later

Please traveling by attaching the panel.

Note: When you paste the panel, the 8 corners of the FI Con 2 top

In the concave, please paste it into accurate.

Panel would ride on the edge portion to be shifted from the concave surface

Once, such as dust and water penetration from the gap, FI Con 2 late

It may cause you to failure.

Harness Comp. In the 3P connector, I connect the FI Con 2

And restore harness Comp supplied instead. If you connect a,

The easiest method to fuel injection control in the stock ECU even without removing the exterior kind

You can return.

If you wish to use the FI Con 2, be sure to carry at all times.

● restore harness Comp. About

Note: Harness Comp. Connect the 3P connector between direct

Please do not. It may cause genuine ECU damage.

• The following setting table, full normal car or all if you have installed our steel parts

Of will as the table.

· The combined SW number on the engine specification should be learned during the initial setting.

Only because it is setting that made ​​the test in our -, vehicle individual differences and the outside air temperature and altitude,

By external factors such as rider weight, and if it is not necessarily the best setting

Since there is, please acknowledge it beforehand.

● engine specifications by MAP Selection Table

In the above table , engine specifications [-] and sounding are SW number, contains increased data

Do not set because it does not cage.

● Troubleshooting

SW engine specifications

-

One

Normal piston + normal cam shaft + Normal muffler (full normal car)

Two

Normal piston + normal cam shaft + cone Oval muffler

Three

Normal piston + We made ​​camshaft + Normal muffler

Four

Normal piston + We made ​​camshaft + cone Oval muffler

Five

High comp piston + normal cam shaft + Normal muffler

Six

High comp piston + normal cam shaft + cone Oval muffler

Seven

High comp piston + We made ​​camshaft + Normal muffler

Eight

High comp piston + We made ​​camshaft + cone Oval muffler

Nine

We made ​​S-Stage + normal cam shaft + Normal muffler

A

We made ​​S-Stage + normal cam shaft + cone Oval muffler

B

We made ​​S-Stage + We made ​​camshaft + Normal muffler

C

We made ​​S-Stage + We made ​​camshaft + cone Oval muffler

D

-

E

-

F

-

Even if the key ON, LED is a point

Light and not also blink.

Kill switch is to see if there are turned OFF

Please.

· FI Con 2 it is thought these do not come to power body

Will. Sub code in the key ON (black / blue) and

Harness Comp. The battery in black / blue code of

Make sure that the voltage is applied.

· Green code round earth terminal is surely frame ah

Make sure you have connected to the nest.

Upon a key ON, green and red L

so remain ED is lit.

Throttle position and MAP selection initial set of

The Teigasa is it is in the state do not. By performing the initial setting

Please.

Engine does not start.

- Attached to the peach / white code male and eye Giboshi terminal

Vinegar does not take the engine are reversed.

Please re-check the wiring connection.

If at the time of installation, the initial start-up, rotary

Do switch has been started on the condition that the "5"

Please check.

When you have to key ON, it's red LED

It will remain to be injured lit.

- Normally do not read the throttle opening signal

Is state. Make if there is a problem with the connection of the yellow code

Please sure.

Main is to harness yellow code has two or

Vinegar. Always and green / white code, between the yellow / red code

Connect to the code of a certain yellow.

After the engine is started, the green LED is a point

Not light.

Engine rotation does not increase.

· Normally state that do not read the crank pulse

Is.

Check if there is a problem with the connection of the sub-code (blue / yellow)

Please.

Setting does not match

I feel the cormorant

MAP is of selected correctly matching the engine specification

Make sure are.

• During engine operation setting of the rotary switch,

Rather than the MAP number, to become the standard setting of "5"

Please confirm whether there.

• Like 2

Ah I tried finding instructions on there site but could only find like adverts. Sweet cheers!

This seems a hell of a lot more permenant install than the ejk. Has anyone ever used one of these takegawa controllers ?