just fixed my dull drz headlight

I'll get some pictures at night of it too. Sorry if the pictures are horizontal. I can't get them to flip.

20150315_113236.jpg20150315_113320.jpg20150315_113309.jpg

• Like 14

Company in new York. EBay search 4x6 led headlight. 45w 3100 odd lumens. I had to do some custom fitting.

What is the price? How well does it work compared to the dot stock headlight? Would you recomend driving lights to supplement the high beam?

Nice thread/post start with pics btw! Welcome to TT!

How did you achieve the low and high beam array? Was it wired that way?  Does it just plug into the standard socket? How bad was it to get it to fit? You have struck a nerve with this one...Good job!!! 🙂

At 45w it is 10watts less than stock 55/60w bulb.

Yes that is the one.

The installation was very easy. I took the stock bracket and flipped it 180. Then took the bracket supplied with the light and drilled holes to keep it tight. The light comes ready to use standard and hi beams and plugs right in. I wouldn't recommend changing anything as far as that goes.

• Like 4

As promised. The fence in the picture is about 100 ft away.

The picture from the front is on low. 20150315_212632.jpg20150315_212646.jpg20150315_212722.jpg

• Like 5

Better one of it without the gauge blur. This is on low and the one above that's wide screen is on hi beam. 20150315_212655.jpg

• Like 1

Wow so it just plugs right in? it looks like it was made for the DRZ headlight housing in terms of the fitment haha. That looks good, gonna order myself one.

Good find

Yeah poon as far as wiring goes is plug and play. If you just take the stock bracket completely off and disconnect the stock headlight,then flip it 180 not twisting it but bolt the right to left and left to right, the headlight will hold itself in with pressure because the tabs will push the led light up against the factory fairing. It's also going to need the bottom "popped" into place because the bottom of the stock headlight is a little smaller than 6 inches. The fairing will flex with no problem. If anyone needs pictures I can take it off. Guess I should've posted this in the supermoto part too.

• Like 2

Yeah poon as far as wiring goes is plug and play. If you just take the stock bracket completely off and disconnect the stock headlight,then flip it 180 not twisting it but bolt the right to left and left to right, the headlight will hold itself in with pressure because the tabs will push the led light up against the factory fairing. It's also going to need the bottom "popped" into place because the bottom of the stock headlight is a little smaller than 6 inches. The fairing will flex with no problem. If anyone needs pictures I can take it off. Guess I should've posted this in the supermoto part too.

some pictures of the mount would help, yes. I can picture it in my head,but its always nice to see pictures. I have a Trailtech X2 right now and it sucks big time. Initially I wanted to put HID in but I dig the look of yours a lot too, for less price.

Ordered before they sell out due to the attention from this post 🙂  Looking forward to working and getting it mounted up next weekend.

• Like 1

good deal man. i'd like to see what you did behind the headlight shroud for mounting. i've been running two 18watt led bars for a couple of years now with no issues:

kyle pointing.jpg

Edited by ohgood
  • Like 3

Looks awesome been thinking bout a light bar above the headlight might do both.. Deff get some mounting pictures up whenever you can please