THUMPER TALK DECALS.....SEND YOUR MONEY HERE!!

Checks in the mail for two sets for Bryan.

To the top......

to the top......

Money just sent for 2 sets. Thanks

Harold

Check is in the mail for one set. Thanks alot

check is in the mail tomorrow. priority mail.. Thanks Bill. Look forward to seeing the goods,

------------------

'00 DRZ E

Where is the kickstart on this thing....

Check was in the mail on Monday for two sets. Dougie

TTT....

TTT.....

I've received 22 envelopes to date.

Those who still want to get in, better get the money coming.

Saturday is the last day. I'll be ordering on Monday.

Thanks for the response guys!

Bill

Bill , are you going to list the people that you received payment from. I'm hoping the US Mail service is making timely deliveries !

Regards, Dennis :)

Here ya go!

Mike D, WI

Chris C, CA

Mark S, CA

Bruce C, WA

Rod S, IA

James A, WA

G G, CO

The Man, CO

Harold A, Ca

Brian R, CA

Mike C, OH

Doug N, CO

Brian M, What's your address???

Randy K, Canada

Kevin L, NH

Lee H, NY

Scott W, WA

Steve N, UT

Charles T, MA

Tim F, NY

Brett S, CT

Dennis G, MI

hope this helps!

Bill

Well I guess its time for me to go postal on the post office. Damn I hate them sometimes, hope my money gets there.

Im a little concerned, I priority mailed you a check on the 31st. You should have it by now. If not, please let me know so I can check on it.

------------------

'95 DR350, '95 YZ80 (wifes) 2000 DRZ E

IMS 4.2gal tank, DSP frame protectors, DSP fork guards, Acerbis DHH Light, Renthal Bars, Yosh slip-on, Topeak computer setup, 13 front sprocket, WER Skidplate, Thumper Racing Radiator braces/guards, Moose Handguards with Deflectors, and many more to come.... Where is the kickstart on this thing....

Thanks Bill, I see you got my check !

Dennis :)

Sorry bill found my envelope cleaning out my truck tonight it will go out tomorrow the 6th so please count me in.

Bill - Oh My God!!!!! I went out on business trip and missed sending Moose's and my check. In the mail tomorrow for sure....you don't do PayPal do you???? I could get you money tonight if you did. It is easy to sign up if you want to.

Me too my computer was down for a week if i send you a check sat. you will not get until mon. or so, or is it to late?

------------------

2000 WR400F

2000 EC 300

2000 TTR 125L

2000 TTR 90

1999 750 Katana

Bruce in Phoenix

Michael in San Ramon

William

How many do you guys want? Go ahead and send the money, but I need to know how many before I can order.

Thanks

Bill

I'm closing this thread tomorrow :)

Bill, Don't forget about the ~Hit-man~ 2 sets and I will hook up with you at T.C.T.R.I. with the $ THANX!!! ~Hit-man~

------------------

00' yz426f LATER DAYS!!!