2015 450 National Champion

Until James can consistently go fast on national tracks, I don't think of him as a title contender outdoors. Dungey will be hard to beat with how much he likes his bike

What about your boy Pourcelain? I bet he'd clean up on this 450 field right?

I hope bubba wins his appeal and gets to race the full outdoor season. The last sx and mx seasons of 2014 the dude was on the gas, i got to see him win at Mt. Morris last year and he looked pretty damn great. As long as he can just stay in the whole way, it can be a roller coaster ride of a season for him but he's too fast and too fit to not do some damage...as long as he's out there. I don't think it's too crazy to say he's the title favorite if the FIM lets him race. He can straight up beat dungey and roczen on speed, he's just got to stay in it. I think he fell apart last summer because his entire career was in limbo, that has got to make your mind stray from racing! Such a shame he isn't out there in SX, the guy won 6 main events last year if I'm not mistaken. Some weird luck an mistakes ruined his chances in the points, but i think he was the undisputed title favorite. I hope FIM knows they just chopped an entire season off the waning years of one of the greatest motocross rider's career, such bullshit. 16 months for Adderahl?!  

stewart-southwick08-ak-00327.jpg                                                               

• Like 1

Most of his die hard swingers abandoned him, that's why Wes and I had to join, to keep the fire burning.

Damn straight Red. Those part time swingers who jumped ship when things got tough and his life spiraled into drugs and cheap hookers aren't worthy of a place on the sack. When they all ran we stepped in gave James the swinging he was accustomed to and needed to regain his swagger. No matter what season he shows up he will dominate and we will have been a part of his resurgence. Swing hard bro!

• Like 1

I very much doubt he will get his suspension lifted ,he was caught straight up ,he has zero grounds for lifting the ban ,it's in line with the other cheats who took the same drug without permission ,he is not above other athletes and they did the same amount of time for the same offence

Edited by mog

I very much doubt he will get his suspension lifted ,he was caught straight up ,he has zero grounds for lifting the ban ,it's in line with the other cheats who took the same drug without permission ,he is not above other athletes and they did the same amount of time for the same offence

We'll see. As far as I know, there hasn't been a precedent set for someone getting an approved TUE after getting popped either.