Sign in to follow this  

Motocross 2015 450 National Champion

So what if it is about the cash? Welcome to capitalism. JS7 should be able to do as well CR is doing this year and could make things interesting from time to time like CR has. It is pretty common in most professions, sports or otherwise, to stick around as long as the money is good --no shame in that IMHO.

thing is, reed is a douche, james is not :lol:

also, reed is lucky to squeak out 1 win a year.

Edited by Excitable

JBBR it's time. Let go of the hate and embrace the sack. My eyes have been opened to the return of the Bubba, and it is good.

Glad JS7 has been doing nut aerobics, otherwise I'm not sure if they could support the weight of all of us that want to swing off of them.  :ride:

• Like 2

Glad JS7 has been doing nut aerobics, otherwise I'm not sure if they could support the weight of all of us that want to swing off of them. :ride:

He has huge ones. They train by swinging ocean liners full of tourists. That's why he lives in Florida.

• Like 1

Glad JS7 has been doing nut aerobics, otherwise I'm not sure if they could support the weight of all of us that want to swing off of them.  :ride:

He has huge ones. They train by swinging ocean liners full of tourists. That's why he lives in Florida.

Helps you strengthen your swinging skills ...    :D

4ac6634d6b3c654b203ef510c39c6f24.jpg

• Like 4

JBBR it's time. Let go of the hate and embrace the sack. My eyes have been opened to the return of the Bubba, and it is good.

Lol..........  (high five's wes) 

• Like 2

The guys that are winning races this season need to understand how quickly their success is going to come to a screeching halt once Bubba reappears.  I think that's the real reason why RV is hanging it up after this season....he knows that the return of the Bubba spells doom for him and everyone else.  

• Like 1

His appeal was supposed to ruled on this week.  I wonder when we'll hear the results.  I'm actually hoping it's approved.  Will make the outdoors more interesting for sure.

JBBR it's time. Let go of the hate and embrace the suck.

Fixed.

The guys that are winning races this season need to understand how quickly their success is going to come to a screeching halt once Bubba reappears.  I think that's the real reason why RV is hanging it up after this season....he knows that the return of the Bubba spells doom for him and everyone else.  

Outside of Dungey most of the guys who have won seem just like JS7... win crash hurt.

Jesus wes every post of yours I see has something to do with a man's balls. Is that why you wouldn't put a pic up of your "wife"? Is "she" actually a man?

I'm cool with the gay thing btw. Just stop trying to send me dick pics and we won't have any problems. ;)

You need to make up your mind. First you ask for them and now you say you don't want them. I know you like dressing like a woman, but now your starting to act like one!

James is the ultimate title contender

When did Dungey have an undefeated season?

I guess you can catch a starving fish on any kind of bait?

For the record, I'm still swinging for James.

I don't believe in prayer or voodoo or witchcraft, but I'm applying all aspects to James being on the starting gates at Uni.

Ball-Sack-Shampoo-500x625.jpg

funny-pictures-accidental-woodoo.jpg

• Like 2

I listened to Bubba's pulp cast tonight.  He sounded so fast in that interview.  I feel sorry for the other riders that are going to get destroyed by him once he returns.  A lot of top guys will probably quit racing, at least until Bubba retires.

It's probably best for the sport that he rides a Suzuki instead of a KTM.  If he were on a KTM Factory Edition 450 it would make the racing too boring, as he would be lapping the entire field every race.   

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 2

I listened to Bubba's pulp cast tonight. He sounded so fast in that interview.

It's probably best for the sport that he rides a Suzuki instead of a KTM

Fixed it for you. It's much more stinky this way

Keep it simple and reel 'em in

• Like 2

Fixed it for you. It's much more stinky this way

Keep it simple and reel 'em in

You're right, that one is better stinkbait. I'm mostly just trying to emulate some of the infamous hardcore Bubba swingers that used to comb these parts. Although it may appear that Im casting, most of the time I'm just trying to enjoy my rightful place on Bubba's sack.