Does every bike have a rebuild "like 10 hours ago"?

Looking through pages and pages of used listings and everyones bikes are "mint" and "have a fresh top end". Or the best one, my 1989 rm has fresh everything, it has serious balls, not for beginners. only problem is the fork and shock seals are blown and it has no brakes, but it's still rides great without them dude!

P.s. no title, but I promise it's clean and will write a bill of sale.

fml. I hate bike shopping.

Yes.

Mine rebuilt itself setting over winter!

Just add this and all is well!

Yes.

Mine rebuilt itself setting over winter!

Just add this and all is well!

Remind me never to buy your used bikes.

Of course all bikes..............

'just had a new top end' All it needs is a spark plug to run. Too busy to get one. $4K, no low ballers or trade for go cart. Must be running good and beat my pals 450 quad, no title but the guy I got it from has it, you can get it from him.'

Of course all bikes..............

This. Hundreds of pages of this for months and if it isn't, it's like cj said the other day. They think there bikes made of gold and still worth new bike prices.

I always find the good bikes when I don't even need one. I have a bad habit of just getting on Craigslist to see if there are any new bikes.

I always find the good bikes when I don't even need one. I have a bad habit of just getting on Craigslist to see if there are any new bikes.

That will be the case right after I overpay for a clapped out one.

In on a facebook page and literally EVERY bike is freshly rebuilt. Even when its '20 hours on fresh rebuild.' 20 hours? It's fu**ing ready to be rebuilt! I listed a pw with a no shit heat cycled only top end and i hardly believed myself. I think bottom end rebuild means they changed the oil. Youre not alone....F all of our L's

For every 100 dummies(who think they know bikes) selling a bike, there's 1 ignorant soul who's selling a fairly nice one, at a cut-rate price. I'll wait months with a pocket full cash for that one bike. I scored 2, in the last 8 months...doubled my money on one the next week. Rode the other for weeks, then sold it for I paid.