Need Help with Single Track in Beckley WV

WestVirginia

Hey guys I'm heading to Beckley WV with a group of guys in a few weeks and we want to ride as much single track as we can for about 4 days.  We need places to ride.  Can you guys post up where you would recommend going.  Also how is the weather there now?

You're not going to find much single track in near Beckley. www.burningrockwv.com has some single track, but not much. Williamson, WV is a two hour drive from Beckley. You will find a little more single track there. Brushy Mountain and Brown Mountain in NC are about four hours from Beckley. You may want to look into those areas.

You're not going to find much single track in near Beckley. www.burningrockwv.com has some single track, but not much. Williamson, WV is a two hour drive from Beckley. You will find a little more single track there. Brushy Mountain and Brown Mountain in NC are about four hours from Beckley. You may want to look into those area

I know burningrock but don't know Williamson.  Can you help me out there.  Where is the trail head?  We don't mind driving a couple hours if its a days worth of riding.  Also, where can we get trail passes in Beckley?

Buffalo Mountain address:  34 Oakwood Heights Rd. Williamson, WV 25661.  You can find trail maps at www.trailsheaven.com.  I'm not sure where to purchase passes in Beckley, but you will drive by numerous stores that sell passes on your way to Williamson.  I always buy mine at the convenient store in Williamson.  I think most 7-11 stores near the trailheads sell them.