2007 rm125

Terrible woods bike. You have an MX ported 125 motor and MX valved suspension. Very stiff, very pipey, no woods guards. Way overpriced at $2850. I'd give MAYBE $2K for it if I wanted a 125 MX bike because it does look pretty nice.

From what I have read (not experienced) the stock late model RM125s do have some decent woods power. Not with MX porting though.

Hope this helped.

Terrible woods bike. You have an MX ported 125 motor and MX valved suspension. Very stiff, very pipey, no woods guards. Way overpriced at $2850. I'd give MAYBE $2K for it if I wanted a 125 MX bike because it does look pretty nice.

From what I have read (not experienced) the stock late model RM125s do have some decent woods power. Not with MX porting though.

Hope this helped.

ok thanks. I plan on riding it this weekend to see how it is, not sure if I can take it in the woods Edited by jay bird1138

Hope this helped.

how would a ktm 105sx be ?

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/4938550333.html

Edited by jay bird1138

I know a short guy who loves his for the woods. Probably compared to the KX100 he had last.

Kind of a rare bike but I'd love to have one. It may not be great in the woods but it's small and ultra light.

I haven't ridden one though.

I know a short guy who loves his for the woods. Probably compared to the KX100 he had last.

Kind of a rare bike but I'd love to have one. It may not be great in the woods but it's small and ultra light.

I haven't ridden one though.

thanks