Late 1990's motocross movie - need help finding title

I'm in major need of figuring out an old Moto movie title name. I'm now 23 and the video was released back when I was around 10 if I had to guess. I watched it a ton but over the years somehow it got thrown away and lately I've been dying to see it again and can't remember the title of the movie. From what I can remember, it started out with a truck with bikes in the back driving through like puddles or a flooded road or something with water. I think there was a dog logo for their video production company. I'm pretty sure it was in the late 1990's. I also remember it having a scene with Ricky Carmichael when he was on 125's (splitfire Kawasaki) in his beginning pro years. In the scene he was driving down the high way and kept doing u-turns to look at a motocross billboard ad with a chick on it. The movie also had a scene of someone doing a backflip into a pond off of a wooden kicker. And it also covered footage of like a 24 hr enduro out in the hills somewhere. It'd mean so much if someone could help with figuring out or remembering the movie title so I can buy it. I remember a few other things in case it's not enough info. It's driving me nuts not knowing.

Edited by yz125ohioracer44

I tried searching for it... I think it starts with a T. Sorry I can't help more, I have a copy of it at my parents house, I'll try to find it next time I'm over there.

Found it. Terrafirma. I use to watch that and crusty demons like twice a week.

Thanks for the help c_tanner but it wasn't a terrafirma video.

I thought terrifirma as well but ricky was on a 80 riding with Ezra. terrafirmma man think I might have to dust those oldie vhs out!! Curious to hear what movie your looking for tho

Found it in a vital MX forum. It was children of a metal God. I've never been so happy until when I found it. Definitely buying the vids

Cjjeepercreeper you're the man! Thank you! I found the whole movie on YouTube but the version I founf had no sound and got so sad because it was the only one I could find. This is perfect! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Cjjeepercreeper you're the man! Thank you! I found the whole movie on YouTube but the version I founf had no sound and got so sad because it was the only one I could find. This is perfect! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

You're welcome.  I hadn't seen that in a while either, pretty good snapshot of the late 90s.