Can a small wheel 150r be turned into a big wheel?

Hey guys, so i've been looking around and since i do a mix of MX and trails i thought a 150r would be a good option (and don't get angry at me for asking this question but) anyway all the ones for sale are small wheel. So i was wondering, can i turn it into a small wheel into a big wheel? All i'd have to do is throw some bigger tires/rims on there wouldn't i?
~Elias

Nope there's more involved, I was going to do that for my son when he grew out of his small wheel 150. I forget the specifics it was a while ago, but everything needed racked up to around $1,800.00 if I remember correctly so I wound up moving him on up to a 250 early. I Recommend consulting with your local Honda parts counter before purchasing.

Nope there's more involved, I was going to do that for my son when he grew out of his small wheel 150. I forget the specifics it was a while ago, but everything needed racked up to around $1,800.00 if I remember correctly so I wound up moving him on up to a 250 early. I Recommend consulting with your local Honda parts counter before purchasing.

True. I should look into a large wheel 85. Thanks for your advice :)

My mate did the same thing all you need is the rb swing arm and wheels but she grew out of it quickly and she moved on to a yz125 it will be forsale soon

How much longer is the rb swingarm? Actually what is the total length of the small and short one. I think my wife has a rb that someone converted to a small wheel becuse the Vin says it's a expert.

Sorry I meant what is the length of the big wheel swingarm and small wheel swingarm length?

Sorry I meant what is the length of the big wheel swingarm and small wheel swingarm length?

Well, the R's wheelbase is 49.6" and the RB's wheelbase is 50.6. I couldn't find the specs on the swingarm length, but a reasonable deduction would be that the difference in wheelbase is due to the difference in the swingarm length. Several posters on TT have said that the RB wheel fits the R swingarm, though clearance on a muddy day might be tight.