All The 2 Strokers Chat room

I just bought a 2002 yz 250 and I am wondering is the frame that bad compared to the aluminum one?

No, KTM still uses steel frames...

It generally takes me a bit more than just 2 strokes, but if it's been a while you never know.

Really I didn't know ktm still uses them that's actually really surprising because they are getting to be a huge topic

Hate to say I told them so. ALs for beer cans. Ktm has owned off-road for years now they will own SX and MX.

Really I didn't know ktm still uses them that's actually really surprising because they are getting to be a huge topic

You are correct, they really ARE getting to be a huge topic. You should quit posting stupid crap and read about them instead of talking.

Hello. I have a 2003 yz125 that keeos dying out when i get on it. Everytime i give the bike full throttle its starts cutting out and flickering between running and not running. Sometimes it also has a really loud backfire which never happened before. I changed my spark plug and that didnt fix it. Changed all my fuel, oil, air filter, and drained the carb and sent fresh fuel for it. Then a rebuilt the whole carb to stock settings. Also trpakced my silencer becausebit was clogged up. This whole thing started happbing about a month ago after i washed my bike. It also idles a little higher now. Its getting close to 80 where k ride every day so idk why its bogging. But after everytime it dies it starts right up when i kick it over. It always starts right up. Engine was rebuilt about 3 months ago so engine is pretty good. Water punp repaced recebtky. Im wondering if my reeds are bad or my main jet is to small. Please tell me whata wrong thanks

Hello. I have a 2003 yz125 that keeos dying out when i get on it. Everytime i give the bike full throttle its starts cutting out and flickering between running and not running. Sometimes it also has a really loud backfire which never happened before. I changed my spark plug and that didnt fix it. Changed all my fuel, oil, air filter, and drained the carb and sent fresh fuel for it. Then a rebuilt the whole carb to stock settings. Also trpakced my silencer becausebit was clogged up. This whole thing started happbing about a month ago after i washed my bike. It also idles a little higher now. Its getting close to 80 where k ride every day so idk why its bogging. But after everytime it dies it starts right up when i kick it over. It always starts right up. Engine was rebuilt about 3 months ago so engine is pretty good. Water punp repaced recebtky. Im wondering if my reeds are bad or my main jet is to small. Please tell me whata wrong thanks

For starters, you should stop posting the same thing in everyone else's threads and start your own.