Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By az1liner
      Yo kids ,
       we just did our annual run to blind Indian today and the other fun stuff the area has to offer , conditions were purely awsome after the storms last night, the #211 trail needs some activity , doesn't look like shes getting used too much , we kicked a bunch of rocks off ,broke some nasty dead branches , etc , still passable , the 1st uphill with switch backs has been storm washed exposing aggregate but thats not suck a bad deal ( traction was pretty good ) , she needs to see more riders ...put this on your agenda, grab some like minded trail hoppers and lets keep this trail fresh   
    • By MX-WFO
      Hey everyone, I am moving back to PHX in 2 weeks from Flagstaff, AZ.  for a new job I have landed. I am a registered/professional Geologist and am going back to work in the copper mines in the Globe?Superior area.  Im looking to hook up with some guys to go trail riding in the Sycamore Creek, Wildcat and Mile Markers areas. I am a Vet A/B rider/racer. Been racing MX and off road my entire life. Just picked my new 2018 KTM 250 SX (set up for off road) a while back. All of my buddies in PHX have quit riding, so im looking for some new guys to ride with. Please PM me if your are interested in hooking up! Thank you!!
    • By lilbro
      I figured someone should start a thread in here.
      Hey Arizonans! Post up your favorite ride areas.
      I have been doing the Rolls OHV and Lower Sycamore areas lately.
    • By imported_Stupendous
      I was out there today and am going to go again tomorrow. Anyone interested? I live in south Chandler and ride a YFZ.
    • By gizmodiamond
      Any of you out there riding this weekend , let me know . Haven't been out riding in a long time . I live in the Surpise area but will ride anywhere . If not this weekend any time will do .