Extra connector behind headlight

In the wiring nest behind the headlight, I have a loose open wire, its like a female Bullet connector, its white with a black tracer. It has no mate, any idea what its for, I didn't test for voltage output or anything?

Okay so this extra female bullet connector behind the healight is Hot (12v) with ignition on. I have to assume its for some accessory, what do you think it could be, its only a hot wire no ground?

Edited by Spud786

Im sure its fused, the kill switch has to be on, including the key before it works

Being that it is only a single connector, it is intended for something that needs a separate chassis ground. Maybe it was for a European model that has different lighting regulations.

Is it the connector for the lower light on the headlamp?  The harness drawing makes it look like that connector is a short one that comes off of the main light harness.

????

Is it the connector for the lower light on the headlamp?  The harness drawing makes it look like that connector is a short one that comes off of the main light harness.

????

No, that isn't it either.  That appears to be two wires...

It's just an extra hot wire for , hand warmers, GPS power, or anything else you would want to power up.