xr650r- wb e-series slip on vs pc t-4 full system

I have a friend selling a WB E-series slip-on (uses stock headers) for the 650r and I was considering the Procircuit T-4 Full system (Header and pipe).

What would you guys do? Also anyone have experience with thunder alley for the 650r? I used to have a barnums pro exhaust on my old bike and loved it but sold that bike long ago.

Is it the older version of the E series with removable baffle plates on the back? I sometimes run one of those, and many strangers have commented on how good it sounds. It's loud, though, when used with enough plates. It seems to increase low end power noticably.

Yep its the old one you can tune with the discs.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By mrdsee
      ~177 Titanium bolts, nuts, washers etc leftover from various motorcycle projects. XR650, YZ 125, YZ250 a mix of new and used once hardware.
      Made by Mettec
      Over $2k worth of hardware
    • By Xr600guy
      So I don't seem to find my specific issue so here I am asking. 
      I have a 1997 Xr600r. It was recently re-jetted and has ran really well ever since until more recently it has begun to have this issue.
      Everything works fine. Kicks right away, nice and easy. Runs great, sounds great, purs. But when I'm downshifting and slowing down to a stop, if I let my hand off the throttle that's when it just dies. I found that I can counter this by lightly holding the throttle as I down shift (so I'm revving quite a bit during downshift).  But it hadn't done this before. 
      The only thing I've done that I suspect may have been an issue on my part was when I pulled out the engine to change the valve cover gasket and upon doing so perhaps when connecting the carb back to it, I may have missed something or made a crack in the boot? 
      Any ideas? Thanks 
    • By Kenya
      Hello all,
      There's been a lot of talk about how to register a dirt bike in states that don't allow it.
      I just moved to North Carolina and for the first time in my life might be able to afford a bike. I've been dreaming about an XR650R for a long time, but they're not cheap. Plated bikes seem to be more expensive too. So here's my question, has anyone tried to plate a dirt bike by adding all the necessary features and having it inspected as a custom bike? Anyone know of another way I can plate an xr650 in NC?
    • By Jsmoot
      Hoping for some help before I throw in the towel and end it all!
      Engine starts fine, runs and idles well for +/- 10 minutes, but cuts out while riding once the engine warms up (175 - 185) and intermittently cuts out thereafter (any speed/gear). It will start up after 30 seconds or so (but won't run for long before dying again). No spurting or surging.. just dies.
      I've replaced CDI (twice), Spark plug, spark wire and coil, and most recently pulse generator. I do have a 41mm Flat side carb from a CRF (and it has more power than the old carb setup), breathing through a Uni filter. Also, sealed battery tender battery (hasn't shown low when trickle charged).
      What's next on the test/replace list? Stator maybe? Please help...
    • By Richard Stevens
      I found a buddy that’s going to help me with the “Dave’s Carb Mod” after that what size jets should I order before we begin? I’m in Cols Ohio and 1140 above sea level. Should I just order the Dyno kit or FMF kit or should I just go to jets r us and order 2-3 from there? Thanks all so much help. Love it. Stay safe out there.