CRF 80 Head Work

I have a 04 CRF 80, that needs new valves. Can anybody recommend a reputable machine?

IMG_5230.jpg

IMG_5231.jpg

Thanks.

Get a set of stainles Kibblewhite valves. Even on ebay. Problem solved

I still need a machine shop to grind the valve seats and assemble the head. Just replacing the valves, does not solve the problem.

Most any bike machine shop can do a valvejob and assemble. These are easy to do. 1 hour to disassemble, valvejob and reassemble. 

teamrude

I have asked a similar question today but to expand on this thread..  

what valves should I use? I am not going hi performance, if anything I am interested in the most economical solution.  Are Kibblewhite valves necessary? another solution? I have read also, that the honda guides should be used,  any advice would be great.  also, if anyone can suggest a shop  in the northeast or I guess anywhere, if I have to mail it anyway, I would rather it go to someone that specializes in xr if it makes a difference.

thanks -j

ps. do most shops supply/source guides/valves etc, or as a customer do you normally supply parts to rebuild.

if anyone can suggest a shop  in the northeast or I guess anywhere, if I have to mail it anyway, I would rather it go to someone that specializes in xr if it makes a difference.

thanks -j

ps. do most shops supply/source guides/valves etc, or as a customer do you normally supply parts to rebuild.

Good luck getting an answer here! No traffic! Try posting this in the lounge, where it should be and you'll get called out by the mod po po!

Are your valve seats damaged?