Sign in to follow this  

Am i to small for a crf150r

No you aren't the seat height is only 34.1 inches and I am 5'2-5'3 and the inseam on me (meaning from the ground to your crotch [the space where you sit on the bike] is 33 inches already and once you sit on it the bike will sag about another 3 inches or so depending on how much you weigh so that bike would fit me perfect I would look at somthing like a 250 instead.

No you aren't the seat height is only 34.1 inches and I am 5'2-5'3 and the inseam on me (meaning from the ground to your crotch [the space where you sit on the bike] is 33 inches already and once you sit on it the bike will sag about another 3 inches or so depending on how much you weigh so that bike would fit me perfect I would look at somthing like a 250 instead.

Hahaha! I know people that are 5'8" that struggle to balance a 250. Good luck with being 5'2". By the way, I'm 6'2" and my inseam is 34". No way that you have a 33" inseam at 5'2". To the op, sit on the bikes at a dealership.. Edited by orangyktmthing
  • Like 2

Hahaha! I know people that are 5'8" that struggle to balance a 250. Good luck with being 5'2". By the way, I'm 6'2" and my inseam is 34". No way that you have a 33" inseam at 5'2". To the op, sit on the bikes at a dealership..

I will admit that I was wrong my inseam is only 30 (just looked on a pair of pants). But still I should have no problem riding that bike, and the guy asking the actual question should deffinatly have no problem riding it. I guess the problem is when you straddle it some of the length of your legs goes to wrapping around the bike then whats left of the length is what goes towards the ground.

I will admit that I was wrong my inseam is only 30 (just looked on a pair of pants). But still I should have no problem riding that bike, and the guy asking the actual question should deffinatly have no problem riding it. I guess the problem is when you straddle it some of the length of your legs goes to wrapping around the bike then whats left of the length is what goes towards the ground.

Well, if you are referring to the 150R or an 85 height bike, then you would be correct. A 250 is going to be WAY too much bike for someone that is a little south of 5 feet tall and 80 pounds. Once someone gets a bit of weight on them and a couple more inches of height, then the selections of bikes start to increase. The bigger bikes can always get the suspension shortened, generally performed by a competent suspension tuner. Edited by orangyktmthing

Well, if you are referring to the 150R or an 85 height bike, then you would be correct. A 250 is going to be WAY too much bike for someone that is a little south of 5 feet tall and 80 pounds. Once someone gets a bit of weight on them and a couple more inches of height, then the selections of bikes start to increase. The bigger bikes can always get the suspension shortened, generally performed by a competent suspension tuner.

Ohhhh sh** though i read 5'7-5'8 my bad sorry :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

So am i too small

Thats probably my next bike

a 150r from what my buddies looks like, you are too small. And that's also way too much bike for an 80 pounder. My 9 year old brother is around that height and he fits his TTR90 perfectly. I'd either look at that or a TTR125.

a 150r from what my buddies looks like, you are too small. And that's also way too much bike for an 80 pounder. My 9 year old brother is around that height and he fits his TTR90 perfectly. I'd either look at that or a TTR125.

if you meant a CRF150(F), that still may be too big but a CRF150® is a race oriented bike. Too much bike for you at around 26ish horsepower and being a taller bike.

just, because your pants have a 30 inch inseam doesn't mean you do. Most likely your inseam is shorter.

Ya but thats what im looking fot and ivw ridden one before but im not sure if im big enough

trust me, you sound like a smaller kid, my brother is about 4'7ish 80 lbs and loves his TTR90. A crf150R I highly doubt you've ridden because it is too tall for you and too much power. Stick with a 125.

I would try one out. I rode one when I was about 5 foot. But I usually start on bikes that are too big. I have been riding the same 250 since I was 10. So try one