Arizona Phoenix / Arizona riding buddies

B-ish rider on a 450. Open to riding with faster or slower riders. 

I like any type of riding- single track, double, flats, etc- sycamore/four peaks, mesquite, 144th, florence junction you name it. Drop me a message if you want to do a ride. I'm trying to ride 3+ times a week and sometimes its hard to find people!

Casey-

• Like 3

B-ish rider on a 450. Open to riding with faster or slower riders. 

I like any type of riding- single track, double, flats, etc- sycamore/four peaks, mesquite, 144th, florence junction you name it. Drop me a message if you want to do a ride. I'm trying to ride 3+ times a week and sometimes its hard to find people!

Casey-

I'll ride with you agian when you bring your 125! :)  :ride: 

Next week, let's squeeze one in next week. 

I'll ride with you agian when you bring your 125! :)  :ride: 

Next week, let's squeeze one in next week. 

I just showed my girlfriend your vid! Were gonna do one tomorrow if you wanna come. What about Sat or Sun? 

I can't ride w/ you, your always running outta gas! You and your brother, it must be genetic :)

Anyone riding Sunday?

haha. I just ordered a 3.4 gallon tank! 

Sunday <--

YZ, I just shot you a MSG. I'm new to AZ and itching to get out. I moved down from Canada and am not used to the heat in the valley yet so I would prefer to head north and stay a bit cooler. If anyone wants to play tour guide Saturday, I'd love to get out for a ride - just send me a message.

Kyle

I'm suppose to be moving out to az laborday weekend. I will be staying in San tan valley in skyline ranch. If anybody is familiar with that area and can tell some near by trails or possibly show me around some trails would be awesome.

I'm riding a plated xr650r

I will be headed out just past cold canyon off the 60 this Sunday. Really fun rut track. Lots of riding as well. Anyone want to go?

Edited by Panhead383

I'm suppose to be moving out to az laborday weekend. I will be staying in San tan valley in skyline ranch. If anybody is familiar with that area and can tell some near by trails or possibly show me around some trails would be awesome.

I'm riding a plated xr650r

Let us know when you're here, plenty of riding on the east side, and some fun stuff south east near you. 

I will be headed out just past cold canyon off the 60 this Sunday. Really fun rut track. Lots of riding as well. Anyone want to go?

Are you staging at mile markers or on down past Florence jct. at Cottonwood? Not sure I'm familiar with the "rut track" but I've ridden out there a bunch. 

Are you staging at mile markers or on down past Florence jct. at Cottonwood? Not sure I'm familiar with the "rut track" but I've ridden out there a bunch.

It about 5 miles past gold canyon shell gas station on the right. Me and buddy cut a nice rut track out there. Going to be out there early tommorow morning. Anyone want to join?

It about 5 miles past gold canyon shell gas station on the right. Me and buddy cut a nice rut track out there. Going to be out there early tommorow morning. Anyone want to join?

Caught a cold this weekend or I'd be down. Daughter must've brought home the preschool germs.