MXGP of Europe - Round 5

TV Schedule Sunday April 26th - Tape Delayed on CBS Sports Network

MX1 | Race 2   3 PM -  4PM PST

MX2 | Race 2   7:30 PM - 8:30 PM PST

Saturday practice begins at 6:45am PT / 9:45am ET  ****still haven't veried practice time will update when known****

Live Timing: http://results.mxgp....veresults2.aspx

http://www.mxgp-tv.com/

Sun 26 Apr, 2015
  • 00:30 - LIVE EMX300 Race 2
  • 01:20 - LIVE EMX125 Race 2
  • 02:55 - LIVE EMX250 Race2
  • 04:00 - LIVE MX2 Race 1
  • 05:00 - LIVE MXGP Race 1
  • 07:00 - LIVE MX2 Race 2
  • 08:00 - LIVE MXGP Race 2

All the times are relative to your computer clock (Pacific Standard Time).

MXGPstart_MXGP_6_NL_2014.jpg

NED_circuit_map-01.png?itok=2DMsP5xj

Big crash for Toni in Race 1.... looks to be hurting in Race 2.

GP is HAULING ASS....

Had RV not pulled a major rookie mistake and let CD25 get him all riled up this would have put him in the top three and in the hunt ...

Regardless I'm going to continue to follow and cheer for AC ... Dude is a true champion and rides his ass off !

• Like 2

AC has been out classed at every event by his own competitors.These guys have been ultimately faster than the fastest you have. The GOAT shall we say of MXGP hasnt won an over all yet and his competition is racking up the wins out classing him at 5 rounds so far. He is showing weakness as well. crashing hard so far 3 times durring this championship. he is loosing grip on what he thinks is rightfully his. Tis the end for tony ravioli!!! The competition has surpassed him...... #whosnext

Maxamillion is the fastest MX rider i have watched this year so far! I like Clement, But nagl has shown better speed and much much better endurance. I thought he was so full of sh!t when he was on Honda always talkking about how he can ride up front but he wasnt even really close. Now this guy is backing up what he said! very impressed by him!