Anyone Catch This Pass?

Well, they say to get your foot out when turning, but I think they're talking about the inside one.  🤦

I wonder if there is any bad blood there or previous incidents, or if that was just a b!tch move?

Edited by jcm3
  • Like 1

he could have easily veered right but he didn't ... I think he was just protecting his line and trying to avoid a possible high speed entanglement . That was a bad call and an even worse penalty for nothing... Bummer !!

Just stretching the leg from a leg cramp.  

I had it happen to me in a Hare Scrambles after  a guy cut me off  twice on a fire road at 60 mph.  WTH?   We are near last place! The first time, I thought it might be an accident.  The second time, it seemed like he blocking on a 10 foot wide straight road (friends were going 85 mph, he was going 50).   Third try, I put the bike in 5th and held it wide open and went shooting by.   It was so stressful, my leg cramped up.   My cramped and outstretched leg dragged a boot for the next 1/4 mile.   I think I accidentally kicked up a lot of dust.  

• Like 6

10 SPOTS!!!??? He didn't even touch him!! Look closely!!

He flat drove under him.

Killer pass in my book!

He did indeed touch his left wrist with the boot.

Regardless, no penalty needed.   He had the pass made anyway, had he just stayed on it, I don't think the other guy had the chance to come in on him anyway.   

• Like 2