Tennessee Looking for people to ride with in East TN

Just looking for people to ride with lets hit some trails or a track I don't mind I just love to ride.... Just reply here or send a friend request. Braaaaapppp

Hey, I'm in Chattanooga. I'm also looking for people to ride trails with, but I'm pretty much a newb on the dirt. Also, having problems tuning my bike at the moment, but I hope to have that fixed soon. Where are you located, and what do you like to ride?

• Like 1

I'm in NE Tennessee.  I ride Buffalo mtn in Johnson City, Brown mtn in Pisgah, or Spearhead trails in St. Paul VA. 

• Like 2

Hey, I'm in Chattanooga. I'm also looking for people to ride trails with, but I'm pretty much a newb on the dirt. Also, having problems tuning my bike at the moment, but I hope to have that fixed soon. Where are you located, and what do you like to ride?

I'm actually In northeast Tennessee near buffalo mountain and I-81 motopark as well... I hope you got your bike straightened out that always sucks

I'm in NE Tennessee.  I ride Buffalo mtn in Johnson City, Brown mtn in Pisgah, or Spearhead trails in St. Paul VA. 

Awesome I'm pretty close to you so maybe we should ride sometime!!! Braap on my friend

• Like 1

I live in the Maryville area, my son & I are planing on going to Royal blue sometime this weekend. Flyboykev You are welcome to join us.

• Like 1

Just looking for people to ride with lets hit some trails or a track I don't mind I just love to ride.... Just reply here or send a friend request. Braaaaapppp

New member here and new to bikes.

Either of you into endurocross or simple trail rides?

I'm looking for some experienced riders to learn from, new to dirt bikes. 

I have 7 acres and am interested in making an endurocross track on it, if your into that.

Thanks

Edited by 12Bravo
  • Like 1

Sorry for the delay in answering, my app has been having problems signing in. I just recently purchased a crf250x and an looking to test it in the following weeks. We would be glad to help if u hadn't already made the trails. Just let me know.

Chattanooga here as well, been riding at a small track in the Hixson area as well as WMMX in Sweetwater. Really hoping Darrel opens Chatt MX back up soon.

Edited by thumper_racer

Hey thumper racer, my son rides the MX stuff and have been to Sweetwater a couple times. When we ride together we do trail riding mostly at Royal Blue, but have been thinking about checking this place out, it's close to you.
http://www.cmrariders.com/

Motohead, I'm still recovering from major back surgery I'm out for about 3-6 months, but my son and friend are talking about a ride soon, they have no sympathy for me, lol. I will send you a msg when they decide on a date.

On 9/18/2017 at 4:56 PM, Volman1 said:

Hey thumper racer, my son rides the MX stuff and have been to Sweetwater a couple times. When we ride together we do trail riding mostly at Royal Blue, but have been thinking about checking this place out, it's close to you.
http://www.cmrariders.com/

I have heard about that place, but never been. Looks like fun though. Get well soon, I had shoulder surgery back in December and know how bad sitting around not being able to do anything sucks.

My son was feeling under the weather earlier this week, I'm not sure if he and my friend are going this weekend, but I will let y'all know if he does

Thanks motohead, they just decided this morning about going. don't think they will be up there that early, maroon GMC truck. One on a KX250 and my son on a black and blue CRF250R wearing black and white.