KTM Brake Caliper Guide Pin Question

Ok so I kind of f'ed up when I was trying to remove the stock front brake bracket off my 09 300 xcw. The guide pins (not the pad pin) were seized and I could not get the bracket off the caliper. Long story short I ended up cutting one figuring since they screw into the bracket and the caliper that I could buy new ones, well I was wrong! You have to buy a whole new caliper to get the pins and bracket. Here is what happened.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1430301935.248695.jpg

Now on the UK KTM site I stumbled on a thread that says Honda sells the pins separately and that the following part numbers are the same and will work on the OEM brembo caliper. Here are the numbers:

45131-HA5-672 and 45131-166-016.

Can anyone verify this or have any alternatives before I pull the trigger on a new caliper?

Thanks,

How much do the pins cost?  I bent mine on my 2013 300 and I bought a used caliper and took them off of it, then straightened my old ones and put them on the used caliper for a spare.

If the Honda pins are not crazy expensive I would give them a try?

How much do the pins cost?  I bent mine on my 2013 300 and I bought a used caliper and took them off of it, then straightened my old ones and put them on the used caliper for a spare.

If the Honda pins are not crazy expensive I would give them a try?

Yea that's what I did I ordered them the other day, I think it was only like 16 bucks for both pins. The little rubber boots are expensive though, their like 26 bucks for the pair! Oh well hopefully this works, 42 bucks is better than 180 for a whole new caliper. I will post an update once I get the new pins to see if they work.