Sign in to follow this  

So I Want CBR250R 5 Spoke Wheels on my DRZ...

But I can't find enough information online to take the plunge. I've searched hooligan mod etc.. and found some useful information but it's mostly for the three spoke wheels.

I know it's been done, anyone here done it? Mainly looking for a good source for cheapish used wheels and a general direction on spacers. The spacers/wheels I can have machined, I just want the process to go a little easier than me running in blind and possibly fubaring the whole project.

I found this pic from a forum (maybe even this one) and this bike is hands down he sexiest DRZ I've seen so far.

46E24F53-8498-4A18-B4B4-CBF55E7CBAB5.jpg

Hooligan mod thread has nothing on CBR rims, but here is something you could use http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/954952-cbr-rims-on-an-drz400s/

And then refer to the hooligan mod thread for any kind of more general questions like measuring for spacers, rim widths, etc! Post up when you get it done! I have a set of gs500 rims sitting in my garage that I will be changing out the bearing and slapping on as soon as I get back from China in august. But I like the look of those and the mid 2000s zx multiple spoke rims and might do a second set and sell the gs500