Chaos-The-Trail-BOSS presents

"The Super Adventure Club Dirt Bike Death March @ Night"

Date: TBD, preferably a big camping weekend at night 

Route: still TBD, but it won't be easy, 80-100 gas range needed for the terrain. possibly 7 miles of pavement and a gas stop

Riders: must be able to tackle tough terrain, but  nothing too crazy- Open invite Looking for 5 riders max- no man or woman left behind

Bikes will need lighting of course. i am running my stock headlamp with a trail tech helmet light

Its going to be a blast  ?

this is a serious ride, lets try to keep the banter to a minimum please  ?

lets discuss routes, who's in, and when, equipment….etc once this thread gets out of hand and we have our riders we will go to pm

if interested in the ride, post up some dates that work for you

Edited by ChaosOnABIke
  • Like 4

Minor details... gas stations in Kernville close at 10pm. (Thanks kenny for the info)

This can be a problem for the 2 stroke guys. Problem solved. I'll leave my truck in Kernville somewhere with gas, oil, food beer, water, parts, tubes, air, etc. it can be our pit stop, or if we have a breakdown, injury, or someone is too tired to continue they can use the truck to get back to camp..

I guess to only real question I want to ask you guys is, up or down the rincon trail? ?

Edited by ChaosOnABIke
  • Like 1

Minor details... gas stations in Kernville close at 10pm. (Thanks kenny for the info)

This can be a problem for the 2 stroke guys. Problem solved. I'll leave my truck in Kernville somewhere with gas, oil, food beer, water, parts, tubes, air, etc. it can be our pit stop, or if we have a breakdown, injury, or someone is too tired to continue they can use the truck to get back to camp..

I guess to only real question I want to ask you guys is, up or down the rincon trail? ?

Props for the truck idea. Edited by Dirt_Bound

Worked on the loop last night, almost got it fingered out...

Screenshot_2015-04-30-07-10-45_zpslh12fq

dates I can't do.. June 9th thru 16th.. I'll be in Puerta Vallarta sipping margs :banana:

I'll call the Rangers and see went the camping is open.

Who has a hand saw? :devil:

Helmet lighting..

I'm thinking as of now using dual trailtech 60mm equinox leds on my helmet, hooked to the bike battery.. only 20 watts total so the stock stator should be fine. Now, I want to do the bd led head lamp, but I'd need to upgrade the stator too.. can't have enough light.. decisions decisions :thinking:

• Like 1