Replace or Upgrade my busted Regulator/Rectifier

Hey Team


I have a 99 XR 650L that i've street trackered out. I mounted my reg/rec under my seat and my bracket busted loose when i hit a big ol pot hole. Long story short, the reg/rec dropped an i busted a few fins. It works fine right now. But i want to replace it. My question is should i buy an upgraded one or is a used guy off ebay just fine? Thanks


A few ebay listings:





Get an OE R/R and you can mount it to the right side of the airbox. It will fit under the side cover.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now