Stewart Appeal With WADA Denied....

You commit the crime, expect to do the time......

I agree, but in this case the crime does not fit the punishment. Four, maybe five races would seem more suitable… IMO opinion of course.

I am not a Bubbster fan by the way. Just wanted to put that out there.

• Like 1

Have you seen the videos of him outdoor testing...Baggett on a 450 outdoors is amazing!! He hauls ass, he will win motos this year. 

You think he will win motos? With tomac healthy, Ken just being Ken, and an improved RD i doubt he has a chance at more than 3rd place a handful of times if TC doesnt come back riding good. WP and CR are dark horse contenders that i think BB will battle with as CS who might be rider of the year......... I forgot your hero CP and his teammate Mr anderson... Who just to let you know is a speed demon! I used to root for BB till he gets some legal seriods and bulks up i think he will hurt a limb easily riding at the pace of KR RD ET.......

I agree, but in this case the crime does not fit the punishment. Four, maybe five races would seem more suitable… IMO opinion of course.

I am not a Bubbster fan by the way. Just wanted to put that out there.

So taking PED'S shouldn't get you suspended?

Maybe this is the drug ring Tony Alessi was talking about last year.... they needed to come down hard on it to keep the sport clean

Edited by Flosi77
  • Like 2

Maybe this is the drug ring Tony Alessi was talking about last year.... they needed to come down hard on it to keep the sport clean

Absolutely taking PED'S should warrant a suspension. That's not what I'm saying.

What I am saying is the duration of the suspension is too extreme. Do you agree?

And as for Tony Alessi… Really? Ha ha Ha ha ha!!!

The sport is far from clean.

I think it's funny how everyone thinks dungey is going to dominate outdoors since stewart is out. I know of 4 guys that could upset and probably will.

Are they the same guys who were supposed to be having Dungey barely placing in the top 5 of SX this season?

Edited by The10T
  • Like 4

THIS just in. James Stewart was busted for PED abuse by a sanctioned body and will not race for a long time because of legit suspension. His appeal was denied and now his fans are very upset. That about covers it I'd say lol. 

• Like 4

The sport is far from clean.

This gets said all the time, and the only person ever popped for PED's is JS7. They test all the time and everyone comes out clean. Now there are always going to be cheaters and people skirting the rules, but I would say the sport is very clean comparatively to other professional sports.  There is proof that it is as well. If rumors are true about Davi, look what happened to him!? fired. gone. adios.

Unless Tony Alessi was right about the drug ring in the pits that Coombs jr covers up.....

Basically what im getting at is stop saying its a dirty sport blah blah blah when there is no f'en proof.