2004 cr250 head gasket leak

My cr250 2004 was leaking form the head gasket so I replaced it only for it to leak more the cylinder seeams to be flat but the head has some small sings in it could that be the reason ?

If so can I get the stock head machined at a shop flat or will there be no clearance better off buying a new one ?

Thank you

Yes you can get it machined and still be safe.

Yes you can get it machined and still be safe.

where would be a good place to have this done at? I have the same problem

Any machine shop got mine done for 40

Get a granite tile

Spray glue a piece of 800 grit wet/dry sandpaper to it, spray a lot of wd40 on it, then using a figure 8 pattern lap the head surface til it's even and flat.

Get a granite tile

Spray glue a piece of 800 grit wet/dry sandpaper to it, spray a lot of wd40 on it, then using a figure 8 pattern lap the head surface til it's even and flat.

any video of this being done? How big of a piece if granite title should I use? Where can I get one, and

You can buy a granite 12"x12" tile at Home Depot or lowes for like $5max

I usually use 3m wet/dry sandpaper sold in the body repair aisle at walmart or any auto parts store - you want a full 8 1/2" x 11" sheet

Then using just cheap spray glue (craft section of walmart) you can adhere the sand paper to the tile, this keeps it from slipping around on you.

The WD40 provides lubrication and makes the whole process easier, don't try doing it dry or just water, WD40 seems the best

Applying very light pressure just start doing figure 8 loops across the paper, making sure not to go over the edge, but using all the available surface of the sandpaper.

Flip the head over and wipe off after a few swipes around, you should be able to see where you are cleaning off the high spots, and where you haven't touched yet.

Keep going until it is uniform surface appearance and clean all around.

Keep the paper sprayed with wd40

Thoroughly clean the head when done to get all the grit and wd40 off. Hot soapy water works good, then dry with compressed air

Lastly, make sure your head studs are properly torqued, as they might have come loose and allow the head nuts to not torque up fully.

You can search youtube for "cylinder head lapping" and find a video I believe.