2012 shocking

Ok, I'm not 100% sure if this is actually happening or not and figured I'd see if anyone else has had a similar issue. I pulled my subframe and gas tank last week to give my bike a good power washing then this weekend I seemed to be getting an occasional shock through my clutch lever. ..the reason I'm not certain that it's happening is because I have nerve damage in that hand and I get all sorts of different sensations...anyhow, sounds likely?

Never had any such issues... IDK what could be going on. 

I really think maybe it was new gloves making my nerves react. I took them off and rode around for a minute and never felt it again. I'm going to the sand dunes Saturday and wearing different gloves so that should give me answers

I really think maybe it was new gloves making my nerves react. I took them off and rode around for a minute and never felt it again. I'm going to the sand dunes Saturday and wearing different gloves so that should give me answers

Use to love going to Silver Lake and watch the people get foolish and wreck there stuff some one does it almost every day there

Yep! Its a good time this time of year when its not full of shirtless CR500 riders and you can actually hit some hard 5th gear wide open stuff without 4 spotters!

Well, sure enough. .. still getting shocked. I wonder if there's a short on the kill switch since it's only happening on the clutch side. The weird part is, the bike isn't missing at all when it happens

That is crazy... try disconnecting it and see if it still happens. IDK what else could be causing it. I would think that if anything else were causing it, you would notice it in the way your bike runs. 

Yep kinda what I'm thinking