Sign in to follow this  

2015 husky fe 501 and 2015 ktm 500 xc-w crash fest

My buddy on the fe 501 actually went down two times we just both ran out of go pro battery! Im on the ktm had 2 crashes within 5 minutes of each other, first one I got lucky and sailed into bushes, next I just slide and ate it pretty good.  Trees just seem to jump right out in front of me!

Need weight on the front. Since I can see your gas cap and the tip of the seat often I would say you're too far back on the bike. If you like that position, move the forks up in the triple clamps or reset/check your sag. Can't blame the trees if you turned to hit them!

Need weight on the front. Since I can see your gas cap and the tip of the seat often I would say you're too far back on the bike. If you like that position, move the forks up in the triple clamps or reset/check your sag. Can't blame the trees if you turned to hit them!

I was joking of course about the trees and yes I was a bit to far back but barely, im basically on the tank 90% of the time. however the sand is a totally different beast to ride in and is easy to whip

the rear end around and have the front come out from under you, sag is set perfect.

Edited by r6realtor

I was joking about the trees also.

I figured you were since just about everyone has had a tree jump right out in front of them! I'm sure it wont be my last that will try and hit me. Appreciate the advice though!