California to Alaska

These TAT people have me wonked. I can't figure them out, as to why they think it is brain surgery to ride West to East on a West to East originated trail. Instead of embarrassing them straight away and riding it this year, I am considering a ride to Alaska. It sounds fun and semi-dangerous.

I mean, "East to West originated", for those of you who will be picking this apart later. I will also be riding the TAT West to East and releasing my own maps, for free, on the net. 

What be TAT. What be we talking bout.

These TAT people have me wonked. I can't figure them out, as to why they think it is brain surgery to ride West to East on a West to East originated trail. Instead of embarrassing them straight away and riding it this year, I am considering a ride to Alaska. It sounds fun and semi-dangerous.

Alaska is not that bad a ride, even 35 years ago. Some of the side trips can be quite interesting however. Take a different route up and back, although from Kali it will add a little length. The ferry back from Haines or Skagway is worthwhile too, pitch your tent on deck and get another case of beer in every port. Get a copy of the Milepost and good luck!

I so want to say TWAT - opps I just did

I so want to say  - opps I just did

No no no I think it's a tat you know like some girls get a tat on the... No dirty minds Tattoo see I said it.

No no no I think it's a tat you know like some girls get a tat on the... No dirty minds Tattoo see I said it.

Now I'm thinking taint.....

Trans America Trail.

Another good one, even better, GWT, Great Western Trail. Mexico to Yellowstone, so far.

Trans America Trail.

Another good one, even better, GWT, Great Western Trail. Mexico to Yellowstone, so far.

Hum we supposed to know dat. But musta taken a stupid at the moment.

Hum we supposed to know dat. But musta taken a stupid at the moment.

Never ridden the TAT, got all those fields in the center of the country.

Then RTFW

Then RTFW

?

Round The F#%^in World

Heard of RTW.

Guess you're "special"