2012 Owner's Manual

Hello all!

I've been struggling to find an actual 2012 manual for a used bike I picked up earlier this year but I've been referring to an 09 manual in the meantime....

Can anyone verify some important specs for a 2012, that I can cross reference with the 09 manual I have to make sure??

It would be nice to verify two big ones: valve clearances and oil capacity after oil changes!

I'll keep looking but the dealer I called said they were the same as an 08   :blah:  and I'm quite skeptical of that.....

Thanks in advance  :D

Hello all!

I've been struggling to find an actual 2012 manual for a used bike I picked up earlier this year but I've been referring to an 09 manual in the meantime....

Can anyone verify some important specs for a 2012, that I can cross reference with the 09 manual I have to make sure??

It would be nice to verify two big ones: valve clearances and oil capacity after oil changes!

I'll keep looking but the dealer I called said they were the same as an 08   :blah:  and I'm quite skeptical of that.....

Thanks in advance  :D

motosport.com may have a oem manual available. you will have to enter bike make model year and then go to oem parts finder then look under label

Edited by racertodd

Thanks for the suggestion but I forgot to mention that I've had zero luck finding one online as well....

motosport.com may have a oem manual available. you will have to enter bike make model year and then go to oem parts finder then look under label

Ahhaa I found one on Rocky Mountain under oem/label! Thanks for the tip! $60 seems spendy but oh well!