Pennsylvania riding buds...

hello everyone, most of my riding buds always never go out. So I go by myself. Anyone who just wants to trail ride (nothing crazy or super fast) lmk was thinking possibly heading to AOAA sunday.I live in exton pa and just trail ride maybe once or twice a month if possible. 

Thanks Frank

• Like 1

hey i'm in south philly & wanna ride....got  some places in nj to ride. looking for places in pa

Im in northeast Philadelphia, mostly ride the street on my xr but im down for some trail riding. I go to wharton sometimes but not for too long since im by myself majority of the time.

Sound good. ..we got a small group of 2 to 3 most of the time and always looking for new place

Cool.... this weekend might be bad...let i know

Guys, I just picked up a KLX400 (green DRZs)  I was out today by myself, but I defiantly think it would be much safer if I was with one or a few others.  I have a Reading Anthracite pass and I also go to AOAA sometimes.  Im up for some dual sport.  It would be cool to meet up sometime. 

Cool never been to Reading. How is it there? ? I got a plated xr400 but its down..i got to do a cam chain...i will be up in a week or so

Am going to visit a friend in PA next week. Planning on going there next friday. Let me know if interested.

Am going to visit a friend in PA next week. Planning on going there next friday. Let me know if interested.

Man, I would have loved to meet up, but I am heading out on Friday to the BMW rally  at Laurel HIghlands , Mr DRZ shares the garage with a blue GS.   

Cool never been to Reading. How is it there? ? I got a plated xr400 but its down..i got to do a cam chain...i will be up in a week or so

Reading anthracite is pretty sweet, it is not just once place but rather a 5-6 different parts of the Reading anthracite land.  Each place has a Parking lot and you can ride trails and open flat land all day for days on end.  It is a bit Rocky.  Also, you need to purchase a pass which is $125 for the year.  To me this is a bargain as I live pretty close and can go there allot.     The land is mostly coal dirt and rock.  lots and lots of area to ride.   

Going to check it out next friday. Not that great of a rider. Just back into it after 20 years. Looking for nothing that is too crazy. I heard irlts pretty sweet there at anthracite AOAA.

Awesome as soon as my bike is back together i wanna check it out

I know alot of good spots in the minersville/901 pub. Intermediate pace, mostly all single track, i avoid rocky trails lol

How in the world can you ride in PA and avoid rocky trails?

Sounds good ...im working on my bike. ..i need about a week